[16] mall

yein

after the game, i told minghao to say my congratulations to jungkook. what's there to hide? he already knew that i like him.

thankfully, minghao agreed. minghao is sometimes annoying. he's good and at the same time mean to me.

i am with dokyeom today. he went to school when he knew that i was here. we are going to hangout with our squad today.

he was surprised that i got back earlier. everyone thought that i will be coming back on sunday. when i told him that i came back just to watch jungkook's first game, he couldn't believe that i did it just for him.

"wait, i'm gonna buy something at the cafeteria first," dokyeom said as we headed our way towards the cafeteria

but holy gracious. i spotted minghao with jungkook beside him on a table a few steps away from us.

"shit," i cursed under my breath and started fixing myself.

"oh my god, yein. are you serious?" dokyeom unbelievably said as he is watching me tucking my hair behind my ear.

just when we were about to leave the cafeteria, someone called out my name.

i am gonna choke you on monday motherfucker minghao!

"yein!"

i looked back.

"here's jungkook," he said and pointed him.

but there is a guy standing in front of jungkook and he's blocking him. so when i turned my head as minghao called me, i didn't see jungkook right away.

instead of answering, i just walked out of the cafeteria. geez, minghao, that was unexpected.

**

we just finished the movie in the cinema. long time no hangout with xyno. i missed them so much, it's been a long time since we bonded like this.

"yein, what the heck!" eunseo hurriedly ran towards me, panicking.

"jungkook is here! and he's coming!"

fucking hell. i don't know but i immediately went inside a store while my friends were just standing outside.

aaaaaa, what am i doing?

but i also want to see him so i eventually went out from that store.

and eunseo wasn't lying. he is really here with his friends. minghao is also here. he didn't tell me that they are also going here though.

this disloyal bitch.

i acted busy on my phone when jungkook and friends passed. but what the hell?

yugyeom is here? he's with jungkook right now!

i looked at him in disbelief and he just smiled teasingly. it looks like he's planning something. what the heck.

i quickly opened my twitter app and saw unread messages from yugyeom.

yugyeom
@kimyugyeom_

im with him right now

i know and wtf!!!

i actually asked him to say hi to you

he knows you hoe

you asked him and he didnt want to do it, right?

hahah i know he doesnt liek me

and its just so sad lmao

he was about to say hi

but our friend stopped him