"How could I wake the sleeping prince?" Freya painted a slightly fake smile across her lips as she answered lamely, "You looked quite peaceful."

"That's the first time I've heard that in a while." Harry sat up straighter and rubbed his hair off to the side, Freya caught a glimpse of his scar as he did so, "Ron likes to complain that I never bloody shut up in my sleep."

"Mhm." Freya nodded, adjusting herself and then turning to her boyfriend. Her smile became increasingly more genuine once she focused on the adorable mess in front of her. Harry's glasses were completely disjointed as they hung to the side and his goofy smile was hard to ignore.

"Are you alright?" Harry's eyes melted into concern as he watched her fix his glasses with a her soft hands.

"Just fine." She responded.

"Are you sure?" He prodded further, determined to receive a genuine answer from the girl.

"Harry, I am fine." Freya emphasized, "And just your luck, almost to Kings Cross."

The blonde then stood up to organize her things, while Harry happily watched. He absolutely adored her face when she was focused, and couldn't help but stare. It wasn't long until the train halted and the loud sounds of students tunneling through the corridors filled their ears.

"Ready?" Harry was the first to speak, standing up to leave the compartment.

"I am." Freya nodded, following behind him as they exited.

Both walked side by side out onto the platform where her family and his might as well be were waiting.

"Wait," Harry grabbed his girlfriends arm, "Um- Merry Christmas." He gave her quick only -slightly- awkward hug as to not raise suspicion among the adults.

"Merry Christmas Harry." She gave happy smile, then turned around to where an anxious Majors family was waiting for her arrival.

"Hey Dad!" Freya waved as she approached.

"There's our girl." Greyson wore a proud smile as his daughter approached, "Welcome back."

The young girl's eyes then fell on her older brother, who had his arm wrapped around Catherine Bellford, "Happy to have you back little sister."

"As much as I love all this sap," Freya pulled back from a hug with her father, "I want to go home."

"As you wish." Her father nodded, picking up her trunk while Finnick grabbed the rest of her things.

"Let's go." Catherine smiled, both women walking ahead of the men.

»»-------------¤-------------««

"Okay can you keep a secret?" Finnick's hushed voice reached her ear as the two siblings placed their last batch of Christmas cookies into the oven.

"You already know I can, brother dearest." Freya responded flatly, turning to face him with raised eyebrow.

Finnick gave a swift look over his shoulder before turning back and whipping a ring box out of his pocket, "Tonight."

"Tonight?"

"Tonight." He nodded, "I set up a little something in the backyard."

"Oooo, what? you gotta tell me!" Freya attempted to keep her excitement contained.

"Lights and flowers," He smiled proudly, "Dad helped me."

"That's actually quite romantic Finney, I'm proud."

"I honestly have no idea why you are so surprised, I am the king of romance." Her older brother patted her head lightly.

"More like the king of the dorks."

"Same thing."

Freya decided not to argue and stepped away from the oven, a content smile on her face.

It wasn't long after that when Finnick excused himself and asked for Catherine to join him for a quick walk. The brunette obviously knew nothing of the plan as she obliged quickly, heading out directly after him.

"You think she'll say yes?" Greyson piped up after a moment of silence.

"Well he is your son," Freya shrugged and walked over towards her father who was peaking out the window, "So who knows?"

"Haha very funny," The man chuckled, shaking his head slightly at his daughter, "You've always had quite the mouth on you kid."

"What can I say? I'm opinionated." The blonde smiled shamelessly.

"You get it from your mother." Greyson stayed simply. He had said things like that to his daughter before, but some odd reason it no longer felt sad to discuss.

"Yeah," Freya sighed, allowing his father's arm to wrap around her as they both watched Finnick lead Catherine towards bundles of lights, "She'd be so proud of him."

"I'd like to think she'd be proud of Catherine, Finnick is no easy man."

"Amen to that father, amen to that."

The father and daughter watched as Finnick got down on one knee, a nervous smile across his face. The ring box came swiftly out of his pocketed and opened to a teary eyed Catherine.

"Was that a yes?" Greyson asked, excitement how lacing his tone.

"That was most definitely a yes." She beamed proudly.

- - -

and that marks chapter 50 folks! it's been a journey to get here and I'm so happy y'all have made it this far:)

also we got some serious couple time in this chapter which I absolutely love writing!
the frarry ship is alive and cuter than ever