EIGHT

AS FREYA HAD PREDICTED Harry Potter hadn't the slightest idea how to fix a door. Harry fumbled for an hour trying to get it back on its hinge, as he worked Freya was giving him the silent treatment giving him even more incentive to finish.

Harry had no idea why he liked talking to the blonde so much. Maybe it was the fact that she wasn't bright and sunshiny like everyone around him was trying to be. She was dark and frowny, unapologetically.

Harry felt dark and frowny inside. The whole wizarding world was getting worse and worse, and it was on his shoulders to fix it. The adults tried to act like that wasn't true, but it was. Harry knew it. So Harry was drawn to Freya if not only for her honesty.

She didn't lie to him, then again she didn't say much.

Either way, Harry was determined to fix that door.

»»-------------¤-------------««

Harry had given up on fixing the door.

Lucky for him however, Sirius could help him out. Sirius in all honesty didn't really know how to fix it either but he some how figured it out along the way.

"So how did it break?" Sirius asked Freya.

"Your idiot godson kicked it in." Freya mumbled.

"He did?" Sirius raised an eyebrow. He was kind of impressed, Harry was a lanky boy.

"Yep." Freya popped the p.

Sirius waited a moment before asking his next question, "Are you being more social now?"

"No."

"Oh," Sirius held back a chuckle, "But you're talking to me."

"You're fixing my door," Freya pointed out, "Plus the whole prison vibe is kinda cool."

Sirius didn't hold back his laugh this time, "Really?"

"Oh yeah," Freya teased, "Real badass."

"Okay smart ass," Sirius looked at her jokingly, "No wonder no one talks to you."

"I think it's that I don't want to talk to them." Freya twirled a piece of her hair, "I surprised myself that I'm even talking to you."

"Why are you talking to me?" Sirius asked.

"You don't annoy me I guess." Freya shrugged.

»»-------------¤-------------««

"Alright kids hurry up!" Mrs. Weasley called from downstairs.

"Ready?" Amity shut the final clasp on Freya's trunk.

"Yeah." Freya nodded, feeling slightly sadder than she expected.

"What's with the face?" Tonks asked from her position on Freya's bed.

"I don't have a face," Freya scrunched her brows.

"No way," Tonks sat up, "Do you see that Amity?"

"What?" The woman looked back and forth.

"She's going to miss us!" The pink haired woman squealed.

"Miss you? As if." Freya huffed.

"Aw she is!" Amity laughed.

"I knew we'd make her like us!"

"Oh shut up you assholes." Freya attempted to hide her smile.

"We'll miss you too kiddo." Tonks smiled.

"So you better write us." Amity nodded, "As you can know to can get pretty boring around here."

"Fine, I'll write." Freya let her smile out.

"Let's go!" The voice from downstairs came again.

"Try not to cry once I get on the train." Freya picked up her trunk.

"You're a little brat." Tonks rubbed Freya's hair as they walked out of the room.

»»-------------¤-------------««

Freya was quiet as everyone said their goodbyes, Amity was left at the house and Tonks stayed with her. Sirius was in dog form, he managed to lick Freya's hand before he went off with Harry.

Ron and the Weasleys were all hugging, Hermione was with them so Freya just played with a piece of her hair. The blonde saw Harry walking back and took it as a sign to board the train.

"Freya!" She heard footsteps coming up beside her as she took her first step onto the train.

She decided to ignore him, she knew who it was.

"Freya please." Harry grabbed her arm gently.

"What?" Freya turned, walking backwards through the train.

"Sit with us?"

"Never."

"Can I sit with you?"

"No." Freya shook her head.

"Why not?" Harry frowned.

"Because if you sit, your whole entourage will follow." Freya pointed out, "Plus we aren't friends Harry."

Harry understood her point, it didn't mean he liked it, but he understood it.

"I'll see you in the common room." Harry smiled and turned, "We'll be friends by the end of the year Freya Majors, I guarantee it."