TWENTY

THE MOTION OF a pen coming up from parchment was the first things Freya comprehended as she woke up. The blondes eyelids fluttered as realized she was sitting in the common room with a large piece of parchment.

Slowly getting up Freya noticed it was nearing dusk, she must have been writing for a bit. The common room was empty, no one she was friends with seemed to be around, which was odd for the time of day.

Remembering she had a writing in her hand she looked down and read the lines of cursive. As she reached the bottom Freya's heart was in her throat.

She needed to find Harry and fast.

Freya's heart raced as she rushed out of the common room. Never in her life had she felt such a sense of urgency.

The blonde raced down the corridors with adrenaline racing through her veins. Her eyes flickered down every nook and cranny searching for the raven haired boy or any sense of where he might be. According to what she wrote, Harry and paid a visit to Umbridges office, that was her first stop. Freya found the door wide open and no one in sight.

"God damn it Harry, I need you." She breathed heavily.

In the midst of her helpless running Freya knocked full into a body.

"Ouch." The voice groaned while Freya quickly stood up and brushed herself off, prepared to take off again.

"Ron!" Relief washed over Freya's face as she pulled him up, "Where is Harry?"

"He went to Umbridges office with Hermione." Ron started, "Wait, do you know something?"

"Yes." Freya nodded, "I need to find him, or something terrible is going to happen."

»»-------------¤-------------««

Both Ron and Freya were running around Hogwarts trying to find Harry, they had just ran outside when they spotted Luna, Neville, and Ginny.

Ron!" Ginny glanced at the blonde next to him, "What's she doing here?"

"Harry." Ron panted ignoring Ginny, "Where is Harry?"

"He went with Hermione and Umbridge into the forest, something about a secret weapon." Neville pointed into the forest with a concerned look, "Is something wrong?"

"Yes." Freya breathed, taking off into the forest, gone with with a flash of blonde hair.

The girl pushed away branches and avoided stumbling as she ran through the forest, faintly hearing Harry's voice.

"Sorry professor, but I must not tell lies." Harry's voice echoed through the trees, making Freya run faster.

The blonde finally rounded a tree, seeing Harry and Hermione just turning to leave.

"Freya?" Hermione raised an eyebrow.

"Harry." Freya said out of breath, "I need to talk to you."

Harry looked at her, then his eyes turned to the ground.

"Harry!" Freya said with more urgently.

"I'm sorry, but we really have an emergency to attend to." Hermione attempted to push past her, but Freya held her ground.

"Harry, god damn it look at me!" Freya finally let out a yell, his green eyes finally meeting hers.

"Sirius." Freya had a cold look, "It's a trap."

"How would you know that?" Hermione interrupted.

"Why would I lie." Freya snapped, "Look at me Harry."

"What Freya." Harry finally spit out.

"Believe me or not, it is a trap. Don't go."

"I'm going, who's to say that's not what Voldemort wants you to think." Harry said coldly avoiding her gaze.

"You lose your memory awfully quickly Harry, I was the one who could keep him out, not you." Freya retorted quickly.

Harry scoffed and walked past.

"Harry." Freya reached out and gripped his arm, "Don't go into the room with the arch. I don't care if you hate me for the rest of your life and never talk to me again, but do not go into that room."

Harry's eyes softened as he listened to her, releasing his arm he ran off to meet the others. Freya was left standing alone in the forest, only praying they would listen to her.

After a moment Freya had an idea, she took off running towards Hogwarts. She quickly reached the building and her next stop was Umbridges office. With a fluster Freya flung herself in front of the fireplace, attempting to contact 12 Grimmauld Place.

"Freya?" Amity's face appeared in the coals.

"Amity I don't have much time to explain. Harry has gone to the department of mysteries because he thinks Sirius is in trouble."

"Sirius is here?" Amity sounded confused.

"It's a trap. It's Voldemort." Freya panted.

"Fuck." Amity cursed, "Call the order!" She yelled back.

The women's face quickly disappeared from the coals.

"Sirius!" Freya yelled, only hoping he was there, "Sirius!"

A panicked face came into the coals, "Freya."

"Sirius I need to tell you something."

"What? I need to go!" He said urgently.

"Sirius don't go near the veil. Sirius you will die if you go into that room." Freya held back tears.

"What?" The mans face dropped.

"Sirius, Voldemort is back."