Entering the room, Bakugou led his groggy friend to his bed, easing his body down on the mattress. Bakugou made a move to grab his blanket went a strong hand on his wrist prevented him from doing so. Startled, but not snatching his hand away, the blond glanced at Kirishima with a soft, befuddled frown on his face. He could feel the boy's hand shake as his grip tightened, his skin beginning to harden. "What're you doin', Red?"

Wordlessly, Kirishima tugged his arm, urging him to sit on the edge of the bed. The blond obeyed, and Kirishima crawled towards him and rested his head on his thigh, a sigh escaping his lips as the rest of his body refused to move further than that. As his labored breaths slackened to quiet huffs, Bakugou stroked his head, watching him drift further and further to sleep, the blond himself deep in thought. Kirishima came at the worst possible time; he silently prayed the stupid redhead didn't hear him moaning out to him in the shower. Him being hungover didn't mean he was still drunk, but part of him hoped he was.

Last night, Kaminari had dared Kirishima to chug the rest of the sake, the bottle being a third of the way empty. Being one that never backed down from a challenge, Kirishima snatched up the bottle and topped it off in less than ten seconds, slamming the empty liter on the table. Unimpressed, Kaminari had popped open another bottle, and the stupid challenge progressed from there. Bakugou was fascinated the dude didn't die from alcohol poisoning, but then again, Kirishima was one of the strongest people he knew in more ways than just physical strength. Witnessing all the other idiotic challenges the redhead seemingly always got into, he'd come to know Kirishima had an iron stomach, even if he was stuffing Bakugou's spiciest curry down his throat with no water to quench his exponentially increasing thirst. Aside from that, he'd battled the redhead plenty of times at UA to know the boy didn't lack physical strength or heart. They always trained and fought together, and if Kiri was lagging behind Bakugou in any way, he did all he could to catch up until they were an even match, but just barely.

Bakugou saw him as his equal, someone who could bring out the best in him; he was the calming eye of the internal cyclone the blond struggled against for years. He had a special place in his heart for him, a place that made the redhead being just his best friend an understatement. He had a feeling that Kiri felt the same way about him too; not only did Kirishima find him highly admirable, but no matter how many creative insults the blond came up with to push him away, he always stayed by his side with that bright, shark-tooth grin of his.

He loved him.

Kirishima rose from his slumber hours later. Compared to when he woke up earlier, he felt less like shit. Something was missing, though, a certain fuzzy-headed blond. Patting the space next to him, he didn't feel the soft, warm cushion he fell asleep on anymore. Kirishima sighed. It was nice of him to comfort him in the bathroom, though. Puking up last night's dinner totally wasn't manly. The sour taste from chucking up his insides still lingered on his tongue, and immediately his goal was to freshen up in the bathroom. As he passed through the living room, he noticed Kaminari and Mina hanging out on the couch and greeted them before making his way to the bathroom.

He showered, blew his nose, and of course, brushed his teeth and gargled after. Kirishima stared at himself in the mirror, his wet hair covering parts of his face and neck. He smiled to himself, thinking about how Bakugou had totally revealed the secret to his hair. Kiri had never been in the bathroom with the blond after he took a shower; he usually came in once he heard the sink running because he didn't want to accidentally invade the blond's privacy. This morning was the only exception. It was better that he came in when he did or else they would've spent the whole morning cleaning up stomach juices from the carpet. Kirishima slid open the medicine cabinet, various hair products, and styling tools filling most of the shelves. Kiri eyed his hair gel, contemplating whether or not he should take the time to gel his hair into his usual spikes. He hadn't really bothered to style his hair since they moved in; he just lazily pulled it back into a ponytail.