7

~Laughter at the midnight hour
In our own little tower~

*A few weeks later*

Johannes had come to untie me, this time he lead me to the shore near where the boat was.
Except there was something different, there in front of me stood a tower that wasn't there before.
I turned to Johannes "has that tower always been there?"

"No." He grinned.

"Then how..." Then it hit me, at one point he said he would 'build me a tower.'
"Did you... Did you build that?"

"I did." He smiled bigger, showing his teeth.

"How? How is that even possi-"

"Oh no time for questions, come here!" He took my hand and pulled me along with him.

He opened the door of the tower and we walked up a very long staircase until we reached a door at the end of the stairs.

He opened it and inside was a bed, a small night stand and on the right side of the room was a window.

"Do you like it?"

"Yeah, it's nice. But how did you do all of this? I don't mean to underestimate you but you're just one man how could you have possibly-" when I turned around the door was shut and Johannes was no where to be found.

"I'll come back later with some food, don't worry." He shouted through the door.

"Great (Y/N), you let your gaurd down for one second and just like that you're taken captive again." I scolded myself.

A/N: So as you can tell by the updates, I've decided to publish the rest of the story but mostly for the people who wanted to read it. Now that I think about it I don't think this story is too bad I was just really worried it would anger some people for some reason but ehhh it's whatever. Thanks for reading!