Chapter 2

The next day I wake up and go downstairs to find my mom and Jeffrey talking over breakfast about something.

"Good morning." I say to them and they say it back.

I sit down to eat breakfast and soon Daniel comes down too.

I try not to make eye contact with him or talk with him because even his voice makes my heart skip a beat.

He sits down next to me and I can feel his gaze on me but I try to ignore it.

My mom sits down to eat too and then her and Jeffrey look at each other like they have some big news or something.

"Okay guys, Jeffrey and I are leaving for our honeymoon because we couldn't leave when the wedding happened because Daniel was on tour and we had things to take care of, so you two will be here and I expect y'all not to go outside, well y/n not to go outside by herself." She finishes.

"What!" I practically yell and everyone looks at me.

"I mean, um what, I can take care of myself, and how long will you two be gone?" I ask trying not to sound nervous.

"About a week." Jeffrey answers.

Great, a whole week in the house with Daniel, no way I can avoid him now.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

My mom and Jeffrey shortly leave after breakfast and then Daniel and I are left alone in the house.

Not a second has passed that Daniel doesn't look at me and I decide to go up to my room.

When I'm in my room I decide to put up some pictures I should have put up a long time ago.

I hear a knock at my door and I know it's Daniel.

Avoiding him is going to be way harder than I thought.

I try not to get nervous but as soon as he walks in I feel like I can't breathe.

"Why are you avoiding me?" He asks me in his super hot voice.

"W-What I'm not." I say stuttering.

He raises an eyebrow and gets closer to me more than we were already.

I walk backwards and I bump into the wall.

Daniel is still coming closer to me and I can feel my heart racing so fast and I can hear it in my ears that I'm sure he can hear it too.

He puts both hands on either side of me where he is super close I can feel his breathe against my skin.

"Do I make you nervous Y/N?" He whispers in my ear.

"I-I no, not at all." I say still stuttering.

He looks me in the eyes as if trying to find in answer.

He looks down at my lips and then bites his lips making me want to kiss him.

Instead, he backs up away from me and then leaves my room.

He leaves me there still backed up against the wall and wondering about what just happened.

I let go a breathe of air I didn't know I was holding and then lie down on my bed.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Two days have passed since of what happened with Daniel and he hasn't been home so far so that's how  I could avoid him.

He's been at the Why Don't We house so that's okay with me.

I go downstairs to watch tv and when I begin watching I hear the door open and I know it's Daniel.

I quickly stand up and try to go to my room but Daniel grabs my wrist.

"Hold on, I haven't been home in two days, that's how you greet me?" He asked turning me around to face him.

I drop my gaze to not make eye contact.

Daniel pushes me up against the wall and I look up at him.

"What do you want Daniel? Leave me alone." I tell him.

"I want you Y/N." He said and then out of nowhere he kissed me.

It took me by surprise and then I kissed back.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I was enjoying it until I knew it was wrong.

I pulled away from him and he looked surprised.

"Daniel this is wrong, we can't do this, we are family now." I tell him looking him in the eyes.

"It won't hurt anyone that doesn't know about it babygirl." He says kissing me again.

My heart skips a beat when he calls me that and I kiss him back again.

Daniel is right, it won't hurt anyone that doesn't know.

A/N: please vote!!😘