An Angel's Battle

Its a warm after noon and a battle is taking place in the sky! To test the recruits skills to see if there worth fighting against the ruler of hell! This time everyone was sore and laying down on heaven's soft clouds wounded besides the group of people fighting in the middle. I watch at each of Heaven's recruits taking place at slicing each other making the angel recruits bleed with mercy. I though to my self why do this to them you have no mercy toward us recruits. I heard the footsteps coming towards me I jumped and landed right on top of him a red fox laying there on his stomach I helped him up and said meet me at the fountain later I'd like to talk to you. He understand and laid there in pain. I walked and stopped again watching the souless souls fight for mercy. I knew I was just like my father but I've never told any one but my mom. She has been missing since June 20th, 2015. I watch as they were still fighting I grabbed my stained glass charm threw it up in the air a changed from my recruit outfit to my war outfit which was a t-shirt that hanged of my sholders and shows the black straps of my bra, pluss I had short jean shorts with my black boots on and I then grabbed the charm with one hand. I pulled my blue stain glass sword that has the emerald charm in the middle were the handle is. I started to run and then I jumped and slammed my sword down and they all fell. I stood up without a scratch on me.

The speakers came on and said"all right time for every one to go home for the day nice work y'all the winner will be picked tomorrow." I went to the water fountain and the fox who tried to knock me down was there since I said I want to talk to him he was there to. "Why where you trying to hurt me you know there just making us fight each other for entertainment," I said to the fox who I found during the fighting arena. The fox said," I'm sorry I just though you we're going to do nothing so I though I had the chance to win." I said to the fox with manners" I'm Elva and you are?" The fox answered kind as come be" I'm Blaz and nice to me you Elva. I think I know you from somewhere." I looked at him confused and then I said, "You know what I think I might remeber you too. I guess it was maybe a long time ago." He agreed and then we said our goodbyes and we becane friends. I thought to myself maybe we have been friends before. I think he might of been dating my best friend Alex.