Planning Ahead

--

~Belenus~

Such an unusual quirk Belenus had. It was unpredictable, silent and dangerous. Using his quirk without thinking may even lead to his demise. It's up to his intellect to figure out a way to change the world.

After the horror that occurred with his family, he had a goal. A goal not unlike Stain's; to change the society. Unfortunately, one thing is holding him back, his emotions.

He was found not guilty due to his small age. As he planned, his parent's murder was concluded, depicting that it was his mother that killed his father and committed suicide. Belenus was brought into a rehabilitation centre, due to possible trauma from his parents' deaths. He still needed to go to school and act as if everything was normal so as to not distract other classmates from their studies.

It was almost as if their parents' death was swept under the carpet.

In school, he didn't fare any better. Just a month late in manifesting his quirk and everyone distanced from him. People were just so afraid of what's beyond the norm.

If it wasn't for his quirk, he would've gone insane since then. It was a blessing for him to acquire it before his parents' death, but also created a weakness in the process. He would've definitely went insane with all those emotions bundled up, reaching the climax when his parents threw him away.

Thankfully, they converted into his quirk before further harm could be inflicted on his mind.

In school, he was not alone though. There were others like him, getting bullied for different reasons. His class had another. Supposedly, these people became close friends, because they were facing the same problem. But he distanced himself away from all of them, even those who were bullied.

Back to the present, watching the sports festival, he realised he was in danger. It's impossible that a group of students even survived a Villian attack at that age, much less an ambush from the League of Villans. Those bastards could've even taken down multiple pro heroes, but Class 1A? Not even 1 casualty! Crazy isn't it.

They're basically pro heroes, main characters in a story.

Then there was the Sports festival. Even the weakest of students from Class 1A managed to pass the first round, they even secured all the top positions. Some seemed that they didn't even had much of a challenge. It was astounding how big the gap was compared to previous batches.

However, it wasn't their fights that were the main problem. It was their potentials. They definitely had so much wasted potential now, yet they still put up a great fight. They could easily claim the top 20 spots as pro heroes. Easily.

Their team made an unstoppable force, and Belenus had virtually 0% chance of winning. (against the main characters of the story. Using anime logic, he would most likely lose. Yes, how about killing main characters of an anime before manifesting their quirks? Before the protagonist even knew he existed... )

Therefore, he had to eliminate them immediately.

His quirk allows him to produce maximum 5 crystals per month. Any more than that, his quirk would consume all of his emotions, becoming a useless, zombie-like person. Therefore, the people he chose needs to be important, without wasting a single one.