Chapter Thirty One

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Oh, so you don't speak bitch?" One slurred, and I knew he was drunk. Shaking my head it was still daylight, and I didn't understand how people could drink that much knowing they would be acting a damn fool.

"Bitch?"

"Oh, she feisty! She looks like a KitKat." One of the niggas said as the others laughed at his corniness.

Not saying anything I continued walking putting a little pep in my step now. Being yanked my arm was grabbed as I gasped seeing all of them now behind me crowded.

"You gon' be really good to us." A short Hispanic man said smiling showing his cheddar cheese colored teeth.

Cursing myself in my head I didn't bring my phone with me. Thinking of the first thing to do I screamed on the top of my lungs, as the guy next to him leaped to cover my mouth with his dirt-stained hands.Kneeing him in his balls, he bent down in pain as I punched the other one in the jaw. Some jumped back, as I quickly ran making two of them follow me.

"AYE!" I heard in the back of me, and I turned seeing Keyshawn pull up his sweatpants before sending blows to one of the boys that we're following me. Rushing over I saw they were beginning to jump him, but he was still holding his own.

Standing still now he had managed to get everyone off him, going in on the Hispanic guy that had grabbed me.

"Me sorry, me sorry." He screamed in agony, but Keyshawn continued.

"Okay K, stop," I said walking over to him slowly trying to grab him. The guy was bloody all over, and I knew if he continued he would knock him unconscious. By the look on his friends I knew they were scared to for themselves, and their friends.

Keyshawn was making them wish they never fucked with me.

Grabbing him up by the collar of his shirt he looked at him dead in his eyes. This was a side to Keyshawn I never saw.

"If I see you again I'm fucking you up. If you ever come up to her again-" He said before banging his fist against his jaw as I cringed hearing it crack. Keyshawn was bruising his own hand from how hard he was punching.

"I'm going to fuck you up You should be ashamed of treating or doing this to any female. Get the fuck outta my face yo." He said aggressively pushing him to the ground where he hit his head on the concrete.

Picking up their friend they ran with him in his hands obviously sobering up trying to get away from us as fast as they can.

"Ke-"

"Come on Trinity, come on ma." He said holding my waist as he clenched, and unclenched his right hand where he hissed a little at the pain he was feeling since his adrenaline was gone.

"What happened everything okay? Do I need to go outside with ya'll every time you people go out." My aunt Carol said as she fanned herself with one of those church fans made out of paper.

"Carol shut the fuck up, I'll go get the first aid kit." Aunt Tonya stated running upstairs headed to get it.

"He was defending me. I was going to get raped. Thank you, Keyshawn ." I said lowly holding his hand as my aunt came back down with it, allowing me to begin cleaning it.

"Thank you? You ain't gotta say that to me. That's my job." Smiling faintly I was confused. I never understood why drama was hitting me back to back. In all honesty, it was starting to mess with my head, and I knew I now needed help.

"Can you tell my mom I'm ready to start the therapy?" I asked looking toward my aunt's to whoever wanted to tell.

"Well you can tell her when I tell her about this, this is a shame. This world is insane.""No," I said to my aunt Carol.

"No?"

"No. I don't want her to know about it. I don't need to worry about this too, she's already worried about being away with something happening again. If anything I'll tell her when I'm ready to it was going to happen to me."

"I understand baby." Aunt Tonya said as I seen her nod her head understanding where I was coming from. Keyshawn was quiet, and I knew he had nothing to say.

" I don't know Trinity your mom show-"

"Please?" I asked after wrapping the jaws on his hand.

"Appreciate it."

"Alright, go in the room I need to talk to my sister" Seeing our way back in my room I closed the door shut as he laid where he once was."You're not mad at me are you?" I asked laying on top of him.

"I can't be mad at you for something that was completely out of control. I just don't understand why things keep happening to you. I'm worried about you I have to go away tomorrow for these shows, and I don't want to leave you alone. You're too good for this world, I just want to protect you."

Colliding our hands together I saw he felt very strongly about it, and I loved him for that. It made me feel special that someone cared about me this much at all.

"I appreciate you so much, but I can't hold you back babe. I understand why you worried, I'll be worried about you too. It's in our nature to worry about someone you love, just don't stop your bag babe. We'll be fine."

Sighing he let it go as he looked at the ceiling, he knew I was right. I would never want to hold him back.

"I love you lil' girl."

"I love you too Lil' boy."