Chapter 27

Jades POV :

"Hey guys what's up it's me jade thirlwall and your listening to capital ". That was it my last session of the day before I get to go home to my girl , I have been out all day recording my voice for the radio stations and doing some photo shoots and funny videos for them to put up on their social media .

It seamed like fun living a life in the spot light , but the one thing I learned from it was to never let it change who you are , to this day if time were to go back I would never regret giving my kidney to my best friend Leigh Anne and I defiantly would not regret talking to Perrie that one night when she popped up on my phone after weeks of talking unkown to each other , well so I thought .

The only thing I do regret how ever was meeting my ex Jed , he was no good for me and I was told that from the start of our relationship but I was to stubborn or as I called it "in love", to see how badly he was treating me. My mam would speak to me and my friends never came around because I thought that they hated me because of him, but I didn't see that Jed had changed my number so the only people I could talk to where him and anyone I added , it still showed them on my phone but they couldn't message me because my number had changed . I bet your thinking how didn't they just see you over social media , well Jed had this great idea to stop using it you know , "because of the hate "and said "we needed to clean our life of negativity ", but really he was the negativity I needed to clean up .

Which is why I am so over the moon to have some one like Perrie in my life , I know every little thing about her , including why she doesn't talk to her mam but that's a different story. She's warm and has never once talked down to me or made me feel as bad as Jed ever did . She's just there and always is when I need her unless their is some thing physical stopping her.

...........

I whistled a random tune as I walked to my front door , usually the door was lit up with lights coming from the living room ( oh yeah did I forget to mention that we moved into a house ) but today it wasn't it was dark and the house never was dark , I unlocked the door cautiously in case their was some one else in the house . I was surprised when I saw a candle in the middle of the hallway floor with a note on the back of it , I grabbed the note after placing my bag and coat next the door.

Dear jade I love you , so please make your way into the kitchen.

And don't worry I am perfectly ok

I laughed at the end bit because she knew full well that this would make me worried ,  I did as it said and went into the kitchen after laughing to my self and saw another candle with a note.

You might be getting frustrated or maybe your not but come out side and you will laugh a lot , maybe even cry I don't know just come and see

Please it's cold

This girl really knows how to make me laugh I am telling you , she's not normal and I love it really . I walked to the unlocked back door and saw her stood in the middle of a candle ring , she did kind of look cold but she smiled and walked closer to where I was  "care to join me in the circle", I just laughed and let her lead me into the middle of the circle.

"look jade it has been a long while of us being girlfriends and I would just like to say that maybe your cringing inside or maybe you are loving this I don't know but what I do know is that we have talked about this moment before and I would like to make this very special and tell you that I love you and I respect you and I will never ever hurt you and that is a promise ".

By this point in her speech I was crying and I could see in her face that she was on the verge of letting hers out but she was keeping them in and acting strong for what she was about to do .

"Jade Amelia thirlwall I would like to change that "........... I didn't really understand what she meant but she got down on one knee and things all slid into place " that is why I am going to ask you to marry me so that I can call you Jade Amelia Edwards , so will you marry me". I couldn't say no and I would dream of it anyway "of course ".

..................................................................................................

( I would suggest playing the song at the top now )

"And that kids is how me and your mother met and had you two". I looked over at my wife and smiled "yes now bedtime , don't make me chase you up to bed ", I just laughed at Perrie as she chased 4 year old Amelia and 7 year old Jacob inside the house and presumably up to bed .

I lent back with a smile and placed my hands on my tummy "good luck in our crazy family little one ", I added while rubbing my bump ,"she needs it ", I heard Perrie say before sitting next to me with her arms wrapping around my shoulder "have I ever told you that I love you jade Amelia Edwards "............."yes you have Perrie Louise Edwards ". She smiled and lent in to kiss me before leaning down and kissing my clothed bump "and I love you to my little chicken and I hope you know what your in for ,our family is crazy and you have two loving aunts jesy and Leigh ,a very happy nan , two excited siblings who can't wait to meet you and two mam's who are already in love with you and always will no matter what we face".

....................................................

Authors note: well last chapter so please let me know what you think it would mean a lot and I hope you have enjoyed this story , I can't believe I am already saying goodbye to this book when it doesn't seam that long ago that I started writing it . Well thank you all for reading and voting and have a good rest of the year and have a good day , afternoon or night 💜📱p.s I can just imagine that the last part is a movie and I can hear the music in the back ground and see the credits rolling