End

Tee was sat a few steps infront of his door.

He just got back and he thought he'd make it to his bedroom but his legs immediately gave up just a few seconds after he entered his apartment.

He didn't know how long it has been since he got home. All he knows is that it's long enough for his legs to feel numb, and for his chest to go numb as well.

He just didn't understand why.

and how it happened.

It just did.

His Lo—

No.

Tae just broke up with him a few hours ago, and it was eating him up.

He didn't know what happened. One moment they were happy and the next, he was just the only one who's happy and trying.

Tee should've seen this coming due to Tae's sudden coldness these past few weeks, but he just couldn't stop himself from hoping that, maybe, Tae was just planning to surprising him on their anniversary.

And, yes, Tae did surprise him.

He surprised him with a break up on their anniversary.

The thought immediately made him curl up on himself and bury his face on his knees again.

Tae invited him out to eat and to talk that morning and, of course, Tee immediately jumped with joy the moment the call ended.

Tee took hours to look nicer than usual, he even bought new clothes. It didn't matter if he had to spend on clothes, it was for Tae after all.

He also went to the venue a few minutes earlier and when Tae arrived, he didn't kiss him like he always did. He didn't greet him. He just sat down and straight up told him that he wanted to break up.

The reason.

The reason was pathetic.

Tae's ex - girlfriend returned and, suddenly, Tae wasn't so sure if he loved Tee anymore.

Tee chose not to say anything, he immediately got up and left.

What made him really sad though, was that Tae didn't bother to follow him and comfort him.

So, here he is—hours later—sad, confused, and insecure.

Wondering what went wrong.

Wondering what he lacked.

Wondering why Tae still chose Prae over him.

Maybe, just like everyone else told him

(that Tae used to tell him wasn't true),

he just wasn't enough.