The Goddess Gives Her King Extraordinary News.

When I arrived at the arrival terminal in Columbus. Which was early the following afternoon.  I was met by Angela and Bob. "So what's going on?" I asked. "Mom didn't tell me anything other than I needed to come home."
" Come with us." Bob said. That only made me worry more. But I did follow them out to their car, got in, and stayed quiet as they took me to my home.
Once they pulled up in front of my home. I just bolted inside. Passing our pets on the  way in.
"Lexi!" I called out. "Lexi! Where are you?" Michelle came out of the master bedroom. "Mom, where's Lex?" Iasked.
"Calm down, Daniel." Michelle said lifting her arms a bit. "She's in the Master Bedroom. She wants to see you."
"Okay." I smiled and kissed Michelle's cheek. Then headed into the master bedroom. "Lex?"
"Over here, honey." She said as I looked around and found her standing at the foot of the bed.
"So, what's wong?" I asked.
"Ohh, nothing is wrong." She smiled. "I'm just happy to have my King back."
"By the way Michelle sounded over the phone. It sounded like you were injured or hurt."
"Oooohhh. Well I'm sorry for making you worry needlessly, baby." She cooed and pouted as she approached me.
"It's okay." I giggled. "Well, now that I'm home. What's say you and me catch up on some lost time?"
"Took the words right out of my mouth." She grinned evilly. I leaned down and started kissing her. First On her forehead, her nose, lips and kissed her neck and she leapt into my arms and I held her in place as I carried her to the bed.
"Ooohh, god. I've missed your touch. The way your body reacts to my touch."
"Same here, baby." Lexi grinned.
" I can't wait anymore. I've got to have you."
"Then take me, anyway you want,"
"If you insist."

Five hours later...
We were both caked in sweat after the most intense, passionate, unbridled sex we've ever had. I was laying on my back, and Lexi was laying on her  stomach her head resting on her right hand, her chest on mine, she was loving drawing hearts, circles, all sorts of shapes on my chest.
"You were absolutely mind blowing tonight, baby."
"You were equally as impressive if not more." I smiled.
She smiled the biggest, toothiest grin I've ever seen on her face. "Now that we're both relaxed and both satisfied, I. Have a present for you." She slid over a bit to her bedside table, opened the top drawyer for a second, closed it, slid back next to me, and said, "Close your eyes." I did as she asked. "No peeking." She smiled as she moved my left hand up and slid a long, slender, plastic tube in my hand that she held up. " Okay, baby."
I opened my eyes and looked at my left hand and found a pregnancy test. I looked closely at the window on the test. It read positive. I looked at Lexi smiling with tears in her eyes. "You mean." She nodded vigorously. "Your?" She let some tears flow.
"That's right, baby. I'm pregnant."
"Ohh, darling. That's amazing news." I smiled as she slid on top of me and kissed me.
"I must admit. I was very nervous about telling you. Mostly because I didn't know how you would have reacted."
"Well you have nothing to worry about from me. I love you so much that I can't be mad at you or be angry with you in anyway. And there's no way you could ever disappoint me." I held up the test. "And this." I put the test down and smiled as I looked into her eyes. "Makes me extremely happy."
"I'm so happy to have a man that loves me, treats me like a queen, who makes me as happy as much as I make him, and..." She rolled over onto her back and started to rub her stomach with her right hand as I supported myself on my elbows as I rolled onto my left side. "We're about to start a family." I leaned down far enough that I kissed her stomach, which made her giggle. "The only thing that would make so much better.."
I held up a finger to her lips, "Hold that thought. For just one second." I crawled over to my jacket. Reached into the inside pocket. "Now you close your eyes darling." She did as told. I pulled a beautiful small black box, scooted over next to Lexi, "Okay, open them."
When she opened her eyes, she clapped her hands over her mouth and nose, as a fresh stream of tears started to flow.
"Baby."
" Alexis Kaufman. Will you make me the happiest man alive and on earth by becoming..." I opened the box to expose a beautiful diamond engagement ring, with the diamonds molded in the shape of her first and last initials. "My wife?"
"Yes, yes, yes, yes. Yes of course I'll marry you." She wrestled me onto my back and straddled my waist. I smiled as she started grinding her pussy on my dick making it get harder and harder."Ooohh, ready for another round are you?" She grinned.
"Mmmm, what do you think?"

Two hours later...
Lexi and I were fast asleep holding each other close and tightly. Both of us smiling like cheshire cats. Both of us happy and excited about getting married, but most of all. We were even more excited about becoming parents.

Of course, when we woke up for a late dinner. Bob, Angela and Michelle were finshing up cooking dinner, when they saw us coming into the kitchen. I approached Michelle."What's up mom?"
"Well, by the looks on you and Lexi's face. I'd say that there's good news."
"Yes, actually there is indeed good news. Two pieces of good news in fact."
"Well, I look forward to hearing both pieces." Michelle said. "Now you and Lexi go to the living room and relax. Angela, Bob and I will have dinner ready soon." I looked to the what has become known to at least Lexi and I as our pets domain. And I saw Larry Steve, Harley, Teddy, and Izzy eating.
"Yes, mother." I smiled as she laughed as Lexi and I went to the living room.

At dinner after the main course, I kissed Lexi on the forehead as I was standing up. "Attention, everyone." Michelle, Angela and Bob looked to me. "Me and Lexi have a couple of announcements to make." Lexi stood up, wrapped her arms around my left arm.
"The first one being," She grinned, "I'm pregnant." Everyone cheered at the first bit of our good news.
"And the second bit of good news." Lexi sported her new engagement ring.
"Daniel asked me to marry him." Both her parents and Michelle stood up and hugged both me and Lexi, then once dinner was over, Lexi and I headed back to our bedroom and took a shower together and once we dried off and changed into our sleep attire, I laid on my back and Lexi rested her chest on mine, tucked her left arm under her sternum, her right arm wrapped around my waist. I took my glasses off, put them on the bedside table, kissed Lexi on the forehead making her smile as she slept. "I love you, Lexi darling." I smiled.
"I love you too, Dani Baby." We soon fell fast asleep.