Dolph's First Official Encounter With The King of Nightmares.

When I woke up the next morning, I found no Lexi on top of me, then I started noticing the sound of the shower going in the hotel rooms bathroom. I smiled as that told me that Lexi decided to take a shower instead of wake me. Even though we barely knew each other for barely over a week. I can honestly say, that I love Lexi Kaufman. And I'll do my damnedest to protect her, anyway I can. From anyone that wants to do her harm either physically or psychologically. And whoever does. Their ass. Is mine.
Anyway, I sat up and stretched and noticed that I had forgotten to take my glasses off during Lexi and I's three and a half hour fuck fest last night. I was barely on my feet when the bathroom door opened to expose Lexi with a towel wrapped around her body. "You coming baby. I know that you need to clean up before we head to Duluth."
"Coming Lex." I smiled as I just approached her and wrapped my arms around her waist and she grinned as I leaned down to kiss her.
"Last night was better than last time baby." She grinned.
"Glad you liked it." I giggled as I sported a very toothy grin.
"Are you up for another round in the shower?" She asked.
"Anything for my Goddess of a girlfriend. You know that." I kissed her again.
"I do now." She giggled as she pulled me gently towards the shower and I pulled her towel off and just let it drop to the floor. We had a little thirty minute quickie and washed each other off and dried ourselves off then got dressed, packed, and headed to the lobby to check out and to our rental car to go to Duluth for a meet and greet.

On the drive there Lexi and I sang along with our favorite songs and when we made a little stop off at a little roadside diner. I decided to encroach the subject I was very nervous about even bringing up.
"Lex." She looked at me. "I know that your a newly turned vegetarian because of your pet pig Larry-Steve." I started to panic until Lexi put her right hand on my left. "I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable around me. So, I was thinking that maybe you can help me kind of."
"Get into the same diet as me?" I nodded. "I'd love to. But. I will allow at least three cheat days a month. So that way, it doesn't make you feel like I'm forcing the lifestyle on you." She smiled.
"I can deal with that." I leaned over the table and kissed her. She and I ate a salad and I had the diner put a baked potato with sour cream in a box for later. I paid for our lunch and they even threw in some fries for Lexi.

We continued to Duluth and arrived in time for the meet and greet. We stopped at the venue for the meet and greet and to my dismay. We were to share the room with Dolph Ziggler. But Ember, Liv and Seth were there too. The announcer and person resposible for putting the meet and greet together came to the back and saw that everyone was ready.
He then went out to the gathered crowd and introduced us one at time. Before I went out, I warned Dolph, "You touch, look or even grin in Lexi's direction. You will live your worst nightmares from childhood on up." I headed out and Dolph just smiled as he thought I was joking. Well, he found out later that I wasn't.
Because close to the end of the meet and greet, I was posing for pictures with a couple teen boys and girls who were dressed up in my most popular 'looks' from my 'Freddy' look to my 'True' look which had lines of what looked like torn flesh and rotted flesh on my face. Anyway, Dolph was trying to talk to Lexi.
"So, is it true that your dating that guy?"
"I don't see how that is your problem. Or any of your business." Lexi replied.
"Oh come on." He tried to grab for her. She pulled her arm away and Seth noticed and walked over.
"Leave her alone Dolph."
"Are you dating her too?"
"No, but if Daniel see's you trying to grab Lexi. He'll make you wish you were as far away from here as possible." I over heard what was going on as I was about to sit back down and sign a few more items. But I had Lexi instead trade seats with me. Once she sat down I kissed her cheek and moved to her seat as she moved to mine. Once Seth sat back down Dolph looked to Lexi's seat and found me instead. I was finishing signing a poster for a fan who had a 'Twisted Bliss' t-shirt and a 'King of Nightmares' Jacket that looked like it was custom made. "So, who do you think will win the heart and hand of Alexa Bliss?" I asked the fan.
"You." She said honestly. I grinned at that. After the event was over. And we made our way to the back. I grabbed Dolph by the throat and slammed him against the wall my hands were tightening around his neck.
"I told you that if you look, touch or even smile in Lexi's direction. That you would live your worst nightmares from childhood on up." Dolph started choking and sputtering and found it really hard to breathe. "And unlike some people. I keep, my promises. To the grave." Lexi put her hand on my arm and I slowly let Dolph go and he fell to the ground. "Next time. You better think about your funeral." Seth and the others were scared of me as my face was cold and unfeeling the entire time my hands were wrapped around Dolph's throat.
We headed to the hotel and checked in and headed to our hotel room.

When we walked into the room and put our bags down. Lexi looked at me. "You know. You really scared everyone with what you did to Dolph after the meet and greet. But you didn't scare me. Because I know you did it because you love me." She grinned. I grinned as she slid into my arms. "I don't think I've ever seen anyone go to such lengths to protect me."  She kissed the underside of my chin. "Makes me love you all the more."
"Thank you. I don't care. Whether I scared the others. He didn't heed my warning. So he got a taste of what was in store if he did it again."