Part-1

Does love need any reason? No.... So, join the journey of Manik and Nandini's unreasonable love.

Don't forget to follow me on insta @ theshimmery_star

👇🏻

A boy is sitting on the stairs playing his guitar. He was so lost in his guitar that he did not pay any attention to his surroundings.

Suddenly a girl came there wearing a geeky glass and stood in front of the boy. She went a little bit close to him. This time the boy noticed her. He looked at her with a confusing expression.

G (sweetly): May I sit beside you.

Before the boy could say anything the girl already sat beside him. The boy looked shocked.

G: I sat okay.

The boy nodded. But the girl looked at something rather say someone. Then she came more closer to him.

G (flashing all her teeth) : I am coming a little close. Sorry. Don't mind.

B (not knowing what to do): Okay

G: Imagine you know me. You are helping me. We are friends. Talk to me and play guitar.

B: Okay okay

The girl took out a romantic novel from her bag and started reading it keeping her head on the boy's shoulder.

B: But why are we doing this?

Staying in that position only, she said, "Look straight. Can you see someone?"

He looked straight and found a very fat boy standing there looking at them. He was throwing draggers towards them. He hurriedly took his eyes off the boy and told, " Is the fat one?"

"Yes. Don't look at him. Play guitar and talk to me." The girl replied maintaining the same posture.

"Ok."

As soon as the fat boy went away the girl got up and sat a little away from him.

"I am Nandini. I am studying Chemistry," Nandini said forwarding her hand for a hand shake.

"I am Manik. I am doing MBA along with music," Manik told taking her hands.

(So, they are our MaNan. The fat boy is none other than Smaran.) 

"I am sorry for whatever just happened. I won't do that again. You play guitar. Bye," said Nandini while going from there.

"Bye."

Manik looked at the direction. That time two boys came and sat on both the sides of the boy. They kept their hands on Manik's shoulder.

M: Cabir, Zubin what happened?

C: Finally your guitar playing makes some differences.

M (confused): What?

Z (smirking): Yes, we saw everything. Ladki aur guitar.

M (defending himself): It's nothing like that. I was just helping her.

Then he narrated the whole story to them.