"Ethan, I seriously need to talk to her"

"That sounds like a personal problem. Ana is going to be okay, without you"

He passed me hitting my shoulder with his. I stood there lost. I heard him grab his keys and slam the door. I lost both of them. The most important people in my life. I lost them. Because I was stupid. Why did I do it. I felt myself tear up. I blinked it away and went to my room. I had one last resource. James.

Me: Hey James

James: fuck you

Me: James c'mon, i know you know where Ana lives, please I need to talk to her

James: I don't want to get in the middle of this

Me: I won't tell her

James: you don't tell her a lot of things don't you.

Me: James please

James: Don't try anything on her. *address*

Me: thank you so much.

James: Yeah Yeah.

I fixed myself up and put her address into my phone and drove to her apartment. I went to her apartment number, I turned nervous. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

There she was, a messy bun, jeans, and a tank top. All my words got lost, all my rehearsals in the car to do a good conversation left my brain. Her face was shocked.

"Grayson?" She said confused, her voice. I missed it. I wanted to kiss her that exact moment.

"Ana who's there" I heard a familiar voice. Ethan.

"I need to talk to you"

I saw Ethan. He looked mad.

"What the fuck did I tell you Grayson"

"I need to talk to you, Ana please"

"Grayson, there is nothing to talk, we are done, don't you get it"

"Ana please."

She stayed quiet

"Ana, you're not really thinking about it"

She stayed quiet.

"Please" I repeated myself

"Ana, I swear"

"Ethan. Just give me a minute"

She walked outside and closed the door.

"What do you need to talk about" she crossed her arms annoyed by my presence.

"Uhh, I-." I took a deep breath. "I'm sorry. I really am. I fucked up. I don't except you to come back to me."

Silence filled the empty hallway.

"Why did you do it"