Chapter Forty Eight| That's my girl

Start from the beginning

I nodded, not daring to speak.

"That's what you do to me,"

He placed his lips back on mine, kissing me passionately, with everything in him.

It was hot, loving, passionate, so passionate. The way his tongue explored every part of my mouth, the way his lips moved so smoothly against mine.

It was such a tease, and he didn't even know what he was doing to me.

He removed his lips from mine, kissing his way down my neck causing me to gasp before he wrapped his lips around my nipple, flicking his tongue making me moan, massaging my other boob with his hand before he slowly kissed his way down my stomach, stopping just before my slit.

"Turn around," he stated, removing himself from me.

I stared at him with wide eyes for a second, suddenly feeling nervous and exposed.

"Come on," he urged, grabbing my waist, flipping me over, "C'mon baby, on your knees."

I hoisted myself up, placing my knees beneath me so my butt was up in the air.

He placed his member against my backside, causing me to moan at the contact of his hard member against my soaking wet slit.

"Mm, you like that, huh, baby?"

I nodded, craning my neck to see him. So damn sexy.

That toned chest covered in water droplets, the hair drooping over his forehead, those lust filled, determined eyes.

He massaged my butt cheeks beneath his hand before pulling his hand away and slapping it against my ass.

"Fuckkk," he moaned, "I'm gonna fuck you so damn good, babe."

I know you will.

He placed his hand around the bottom of his member, sliding his hand up and down his length, turning me on and both pleasuring himself. His stomach tensed, making his abs even more prominent before he placed himself at my entrance.

"You ready, Gracie?" he asked, I nodded, "Good, because I'm not being gentle this time."

True to his word, he was far from gentle as he pushed himself completely inside of me, I inhaled a sharp breath, squealing as he pulls himself out slowly before slamming back into me even harder.

"G-Gray," I moaned, still getting used to the feeling of his length inside of me.

He spanked me harshly, thrusting into me at the exact same time, it was unbearable in the most pleasurable way possible.

He placed his hands both on my waist, thrusting in and out each thrust somehow getting harder and fast till the point each thrust would come straight after.

I placed my face against the covers, moaning into the bed as he slammed into me over and over, feeling myself becoming heated and extremely turned on.

Half an hour of Gray continuously thrusting into me, spanking me and talking dirty to me, I came to the conclusion that I like rough sex a hell of a lot better then gentle sex. They're both amazing because Grayson is the one giving it to me, but oh my god, feeling him thrust into me so hard, turns me on so much, just the thought.

"Don't stop," I panted, my words being almost inaudible because I was moaning so much.

He laughed, "I'm not stopping until you can't walk anymore, don't worry."

I'm going to hell.

He slipped his hand between my legs, rubbing my clit vastly, I was already so sensitive, so close.

He slowed down, focusing more on touching me then fudging the living daylights out of me.

I felt a band of tension and tightness forming in my stomach, I squealed into the blanket as he sped up again, thrusting impossibly fast into me.

"G-Gray," I whined, "I'm so c-close." I panted.

I didn't have to see him to know how proudly he was smirking right now, he slowed down, teasing me with his tip, continuing to rub me when I felt the tension in my stomach release, Gray kept rubbing, making me more and more sensitive, it was unbearable.

I felt a warm liquid slide down my leg, if I hadn't been so turned on right now, I'd be completely and utterly embarrassed.

My legs shook, if Grayson didn't have his hands on my waist right now, I'd be flat on the bed.

"S-Stop," I panted, feeling an overwhelming amount of pleasure.

He chuckled, "No way, baby."

He removed his hand from my clit, using the other hand to grab my hair, bunching it up, throwing my hair back.

He slammed himself into me, "Fuck, yeah."

I moaned loudly, my head hurting with how hard he was pulling my hair, but it was so dominant and pleasurable I didn't care.

"Baby," me hissed through clenched teeth, "You feel so damn good," he slammed into me, sending a jolt of pleasure through me.

He released my his, wrapping his hand around my neck instead, his large fingers wrapping around it so perfectly.

"Fuck, Gracie!" he moaned, feeling himself getting close before he pulled out, "Quick, c'mere."

I obeyed, getting off my stomach and turning to face him so I was seated at the edge of my bed.

He stood in front of me stroking himself, it was one of the sexiest things I've ever personally seen.

I licked my lips watching him, before getting onto my knees so I was kneeling down in front of him. He removed his hand from himself, instead placing it back in my hair, yanking me closer to his length.

I looked up at him, biting my lip nervously.

I was nervous, I had never done this, and he knew but I needed to at least try, it can't be that hard can it? No pun intended.

I placed my hand at the bottom of his throbbing length, wrapping my lips around his tip, he moaned instantly, giving me confidence that I was doing something right.

I closed my eyes, pushing his length into my mouth until his tip hit the back of my throat, he cursed loudly, throwing his head back, his hand still in my hair.

I sucked every inch of him, literally, pulling him in and out of me, flicking my tongue against his tip and tightening my lips around him.

"Shit, Gracie," he moaned when I suddenly felt a warm liquid shoot into my mouth.

I removed my lips from his member, looking up at his sweaty face, swallowing the sweet yet sour liquid.

"That's my girl," 

***
It's me again haha 💗

I hope you liked this chapter to all the dirty people that read this 😂

I promise I'll try dial down the sex scenes a little more, Grayson is a horndog though, so no promises.

Anyways please comment, vote & let me know if you liked this chapter 🌟💕