Chapter 19

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Enjoy reading! :D

 Niall’s P.O.V:

‘We have only a week left here in UK.’ She said and my heart flinched a bit.

“I think… I think… that’s not a bad idea.” Louis said looking over at Eleanor.

“Yeah… My mom wanted to meet the girl who are keeping me occupied from seeing her these weekends” harry joked and winks at Venice.

Why can’t I treat Cassie like my friends treat their girlfriends, I mean this looks so easy to be around a person who you love and she loves you back… I know, Cassie loves me she does Harry told me earlier about it… but I am the stubborn here… but I will try… I will strive for Cassie… the girl I’ve been thinking about all day and night since a month… and can’t get her out of my thoughts… can I say ‘The love of my life?’ I’m not sure yet… I guess it’s too soon…. May I should at least confess that I at least like her, and want to give us…US… an endeavor…

“What is up with Cassie? She is making my crazy mofo crazier!” Perrie and Zayn walks from behind smirks plastered on both of their faces. That’s when I realize I have been staring Cassie since a long time, also missed the conversation our group was having… Cassie looks at me smiles decently and wiggles her eye brows. I simply nod… what else to do when a girl catches you gawking at her?

“Cassie invited us and our family to their mansion on the Christmas Eve… sounds great right?” I ask Perrie and bashfully smile; I feel my cheeks turn burning.

“BLUSH BLUSH BLUSH!” Perrie teases me making sure only I could hear it.

“That’s really a good idea I’d love my family to introduce to you girls!” Perrie continues this time she announces.

“Deal then… Christmas Eve at the Girls mansion.” Liam finalizes the plan.

“Guys I guess time for me to leave my brother just arrived from Paris I need to see him.” Perrie says.

“Probably we should leave too it’s too late anyway…”

No please don’t go…’ I retort Parita. Of course that was in my mind… I can’t take chance on being rude to anyone!

We said our goodbyes to the girls, we boys planned on staying at Harry’s and the girls drove back home. I was decent all night and treated Cassie just like she deserves to be treated.

“Niall your phone beeped.” Liam declares. I search for my phone on the couch but Liam like always helps me handing me the phone from the table behind me.

I see a message symbol popping I open it.

It was from Martin.

*The photographer might arrive tomorrow by 4 in the evening his name is Sharan Surve and I’m sending his contact just text him telling him that it’s you and please could you take him to dinner tomorrow so that he is all comfortable around you and the boys.*

I quickly typed *anything my lord, ask me to give away my life for you I’ll do that too for you… You’re hero and my life saver Martin Thanks a lot!* and hit the send button.

The other minute my phone buzzes again, Martin replied.

*That was too much! Hahahah you’re like my son, I’d love to do anything for you and your family… and your dad I are going for a hockey match tomorrow.*