Chapter 13

UPDATE!!!!

ENJOY READING! :D

Cassie’s P.O.V :

  On the way back to mansion.

“What took you so long Cassie? You were almost half an hour late for the party.” Rose asked me.

“I don’t know the hotel took too long to arrive!” I shrug.

“What you mean?” She turned to look at me with a confused look. And Josh looks at my reflection in the front mirror even he has a confused look.

“I don’t know! I guess the hotel was away from our mansion! That’s what took long.” I reply with a weird look and shrug.

“You must be fucking kidding me! The hotel is just 15 min away from our mansion” her eyes are widened and I’m shocked. I can’t find the words to speak. But what am I supposed to say? 

    If it was just 15 min drive from our mansion why it take so long?

“What the hell. I don’t… Niall just kept driving and he knew the way to the hotel right, he didn’t seem to miss any turn while we drove.”I stammer. What’s going on? My subconscious mind asks myself.

    Rose and Josh exchange a few looks and Rose turns towards me and asks, “So why did you come with us? Niall was likely to spend time with you right?” she asks me I know wild thoughts crossing her mind. I could make it from her expression on her face.

“No it didn’t seem like so I thought of coming with you both!” I politely say looking out of the window.

 “What do you mean he drove you all around the town may be just to have conversation with you! What’s wrong?” Creases starting to form on her forehead.

 “Nothing he was not happy with the idea to show up in the party with me when the Papperazi’s showed up.” I sigh. My eyes tightly closed.

“But he was with you all time during the party and his gaze never left following you.” Rose please stop it!

“I don’t know! I’m just as confused as you are… may be I am over thinking, yeah I am expecting him but why will he want to have conversation with me out of all the other girls from his fandom! May be… May be I should just stop thinking about him… and just be friends with him coz that might make him uncomfortable staying around me, and I don’t want that to happen…..”I trail off.

“Now let’s not talk about it. I’m done thinking about it.” I Continue.

         Josh parks the car in our driveway and we climb off the car.

Without saying anything I walk up to my bedroom and call my mom. I need her right now... I need someone to talk and I know she is the only one of the best options I can choose. 

“Helloe Mom” I say

“Heyy Princess how was the party?” She asks me, I can tell she is excited to know how it went.

I don’t speak for while, I don’t know what I should say… tears start to roll my cheeks, I couldn’t control them.

I sniff, and she hears it. “What’s wrong baby doll? Why are you crying?” she is worried.

I tell her everything that happened and she listens to me calmly, everything like she does every time, she always listens to everything like she analyses the case and then gives a thought to it and within a few minutes she comes up with a solution, she is so understanding… which makes me want to share my problems to share with anytime.