Chapter 15:

UPDATE!!!!!

Enjoy REAding! ;)

Niall’s P.O.V:

    I can’t believe Jack repaired Cassie’s phone In just an hour! But I am really curious to know what Is so important for Cassie??? I can guess as she said she is a Nialler girl :P she must b having my pictures… but she can download them from net when she gets the new phone… I quickly shove her phone in my pocket so she can’t see it and turn around I know everyone’s eyes are on me.

  I clear my throat, “Hey Theo, bud let’s get some water for uncle Niall.” I saw and pick Theo in my arms and walk into the kitchen, Cassie and others were flipping through the telly channels, deciding what to watch.

“Hey boy lets see what aunt Cassie has got in her phone!” I cooed show the young man Cassie’s phone.

“Bad! Habib!” he garbled holding my shirt in his small fist.

Oh this boy is growing day by day! Now he gets to stop me doing bad habits! I cover his mouth with my hand and hand him my mouth so he is distracted. I’m really bad!

I switch on her phone, which asked me for a passcode! SHIT!

       What possibly can be her password?

I try almost all the possible things a girl can set as her passcode but failed! I have to make it faster I can’t stay for long in here… I stared at the screen for a while thinking for the last time wad could be the passcode and the word Nialler’s girl struck my head! Yeah! I nastily typed my name NIALLHORAN but failed again! Now it was the last try if I failed her phone could get blocked! I sigh getting tensed and retype the passcode just twisting it HORANNIALL this time it said SUCCESS! It had to! Phewww… Finally.

Well I don’t think this is cheating coz she has my passcode already! So knowing hers would be fair.

     Checking out her text messages was not a good idea, Theo’s voice saying ‘BAD Habit’ rings in my head! I click on the Gallery… she had loads of folders…

*Camera

*Picsart

*Instagram

*Screenshot

*Wallpapers.

   I opened the Camera one first.

 It had the pictures of the party we had on the other day at Harry’s new mansion. She looked beautiful… and many other of her pictures I scroll till the end there were a few pictures of her with a guy… she seemed to be happy with him… but she never mentioned about him? I scrolled more I saw a picture where that guy kissed another sweet looking girl.. must be Cassie’s best friend or brother. I chose to go to other folder.

DOWNLOADS:

                The folder had pictures of only me and the boys but mostly mine… My eyes were shot wide when I scrolled to the end of the folder she had my fetus pictures that rarely anyone like or were in anyone’s consideration! She had a superb collection of my own pictures… I fell in love with my own pictures that Cassie had in her phone! She had my fetus pictures, she had many of my pictures that many of them must never have seen and even I didn’t noticed I looked so good in them!

      She is a true Nialler girl! My girl? She liked me so much! Did she love me?

I decided to explore more of her phone… so I clicked on the twitter app. She hardly had any followers but she had about 4051 tweets. I had not much time so I basically did what was just reminiscence her username. Till the time I was scrolling down more to her new feeds, I hear someone clearing her throat! CRAP!