Suoh X Reader X Fubuki [Ours]

I was wondering around town looking for a bey club to join. You see I was the first ever girl blader to ever defeat Lui Shirosagi. The teams that I tried to join just weren't my type,either the captains were to controlling or the team underestimated me. I hadn't realized that I was at Beigoma Academy until I heard kids yelling and challenging one another to a battle. "Maybe I can join their team." I mumbled. I walked up to the roof top where I was told that the team practices. When I got there, I froze instantly taking notice of who was there. Other than a young girl,this team was all boys but that is not the reason why I froze up. Two boys had grabbed my attention and would not let go. One was a blonde-haired kid with blood red eyes. A black shirt that had the red Beyblade symbol on the top right hugged his chest and torso. His outfit was completed with a pair of baggy blue trousers and black and blue sneakers. A light blue pendant hung around his neck. The other had pale skin and white hair that covered his right eye. He wore a black and red coat with a yellow fur trim. A white suit was beneath it with lime green and purple tie. A black and yellow gauntlet hugged his right arm. "Hello there!" The girl called out to me. I shook out of my daze when I realized I was staring. "Hi, I was wondering if I could join your team?" I spoke up. "That is if you can beat me in battle." The blonde said. I smiled softly and stepped up to the stadium. "You're on!" I said.
❤️❤️❤️{TIME SKIP}❤️❤️❤️
After the battle that I had won, I learned the names of everyone. The girl was Nika Aoi, the blonde boy and captain of the team was Fubuki Sumiye,and the albino boy was Suoh Genji. I was overwhelmed by the fact that I had made the team that I didn't notice the blush on Fubuki and Suoh's faces caused by my joyful cheer. The weeks flew by and before I knew I it,it was Valentine's Day. I skipped over to my locker and pulled in open. A single letter fluttered out and landed at my feet. "What's this." I said as I read the letter.
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
~Dear [Y/N],
We have loved you since the day we met and we want you to meet us under the cherry tree after school today at 4:00pm
~Your secret admirers
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
I wandered who the mystery people were all day. After school, I walked out to the tree and found both Fubuki and Suoh waiting there. "Will you be my Valentine?!" The two said together and I help but laugh at their silliness. "You two sent the letter?" I asked softly. "We both fell for you." Suoh said. "And since one of us can't have you then we both will." Fubuki said finishing Suoh's sentence. "Aww! You two are so adorable." I said. "Yes I will be your valentine." I walked up to Suoh and placed a gentle kiss on his lips before doing the same for Fubuki. The two blushed as they kissed my cheeks. Suoh on the left and Fubuki on the right. I giggled softly at the action before I was pulled into a hug. Trapped between the blonde and albino. I giggled again before asking "Yours?" The two nodded and together they spoke.
~~~"Ours."~~~