Phi X Reader [My Diamond Immortal]

I was sitting with my friend,[B/F/N],at lunch when I first saw them. Two boys,both drop-dead gorgeous,sitting alone at a table near the window. Right across the cafeteria from where [B/F/N] and I sat. One was a tall, fair skinned man with long white hair. His attire consisted of a space-cadet blue sweatshirt with white borders on the sleeves and a red symbol, a crimson coat with a three-pronged tail and a shade of yellow borders and stripes, a white belt with indigo studs and buckle with an orange-red border, indigo diamond-shaped earrings, and burgundy pants fused with a pair of shoes. The other was a tall person with pale skin and long lavender-white hair with bangs covering his right eye. He wore a black collar with silver studs, and a black full body, gloved suit with dark-yellow lines on the torso, arm sleeves, and legs. The boys were strange but something about them was unique. "Who are they?" I asked my friend. "No clue,all I know is that they are new to the school." [B/F/N] told me. I turned to look at the two of them,wanting to know more. The next day,my friend was absent so I chose to sit with the boys from yesterday. "Hi." I said shyly as I approached them. Neither one looked at me. "Mind if I sit with you?" I asked. "Can she?" The one with lavender-white hair said. "Sure." The other sighed. I smiled and pulled the chair out. Once I sat down, I noticed a detail that I had missed the first day. "Oh cool." I said. "You both have odd-eyes." The boys looked at me funny. "Do what?" They said in union smiling at me. "It is a condition called Heterochromia iridum, where a person has two different eye colors. But I call it odd-eyes." I explained. "Oh." The white-haired boy said. "By the way,I'm Phi and this is my brother Hearts." I smiled at the two noticing the difference in their eyes. While both had a blood red eye they were opposite sides. Phi had a blue on the right and a red eye on the left. Hearts,on the other hand,had a red on the right and a green on the left. "So,what's your name?" Phi asked. "Oh I'm [Y/N]." I said. We spent the rest of lunch talking. As the bell rung I asked Phi if he wanted to hang out tomorrow and he agreed. The next day was Saturday and I was waiting on Phi so we could go hiking. Once he arrived we were off. "So where are you taking me?" He asked. I smiled softly. "A place I like to go when the weather is nice." After a five mile walk,we come to a clearing coated in soft grass and flowers. The boy starred in awe before the sun broke though the clouds. Phi hissed and ran to the safety of the trees. "So I'm right then." I giggled softly as he hissed again. "You're a vampire." He looked at me with sorrow in his eyes and nodded. "Me and my brother both." The boy said. "It's okay." I told him as I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. As I released it, I felt cold flood my body. I opened my eyes to see my body sparkling like a diamond. "Incredible." Phi gasped softly. "I am a twilight vampire." I told him. "Take my hand,it's okay." I said as held out my hand. He took it gently as I felt a soft pull from my skin. A rainbow of color and light swirled around him for a moment. When it died down Phi's body now shined like mine. "You're now a twilight." I told him. "Of course I have to make Hearts one too." Phi smiled softly. "You can after this." He said as he pulled me in for a kiss. It was short but also very sweet. "I love you." I whispered as we broke apart. "And I love you." The vampire boy spoke quietly.
~~"My diamond immortal."~~