I Have no Clue What's Going on *Chapter 11*

Start from the beginning

"Grace, answer it." Liam asked I groaned and ate the chicken procrastinating like always.

"Grace, tell us!" Niall said, taking the bag of chicken away from me. I pouted, "I thought you guys wanted me to eat?" I questioned adverting the subject.

"We do." Liam said, I almost smiled in victory.

"HEY! You changed the subject!" Harry scoled, I scowled and looked over at Brooke. We had a coversation with our eyes, she was on their side. I groaned after five minuets and looked at the boys. I closed my eyes and said in a bored mono tone voice, "It just held my past and I'm starting to get over my past so I burned it, bought a new journal and I'm only writing stuff I want to rememeber! Happy? Cuase I'm hungry!"

I said snatching the bag from Liam's grip. 

"Wow, that's..." Harry trailed off, stupid I thought to myself.

"Mature." Zayn finished, I shrugged and took a bite out of chicken, I noticed Brooke wasn't eating. I kicked her shin, not hard of course but enough that she would noticed.

"Ow, Grace what was that for?!"

She said rubbing her shin, I rolled my eyes at her.

"Boys isn't Brookie here pretty?" I asked, then Brooke tackled me like a football (American) player would.

"OOFT!" I said landing on the hard floor.

"Yes, yes she is!" They all chorused, I smirked at her. "The boys even have a song that fits your situation. Don't you?" I asked looking at the boys, but I was still on the floor because she was sitting on my stomach. They all smiled, and then belted out the lyrics to WMYB.

'You suck.' Brooke mouthed at me, my response I stuck my tongue out. The boys finished and I pushed Brooke off of me, "When is our first concert?"

I said eating a biscuit. "Tomorrow night." They said preparing for my outburst that was threatening to roll off of my tongue. I was trying to keep my temper from exploding but it was hard. I put my elbows on the table and I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"What song am I singing?" I asked, not wanting to choose.

"You're picking." I heard Liam said, I groaned and I dropped my head into my elbows.

"Brooke pick a song. Just any song I don't care it could be the duck song for all I care." I said, running my hand through my now straight hair.

"Uh." She said, "Liam? Where is my laptop?" I asked him. He pointed the the couch and mouthed. 'Well talk later.' I was confused at first then I remembered the press. I nodded and went over to my laptop I typed in, Top 50 charts on safari.

 I scrolled down the list and picked a song, "I AM SINGING EVERYBODY TALKS BY NEON TREES!"

I yelled, before buying the song on iTunes

. "Grace, I need to talk to you." Liam's voice said, "Kay just uno momento."

I said typing in the password to my account. After it said, "Purchase complete."

I shut the lid closed and I followed Liam up the stairs.

"Where are we going?" I asked him, he went into his room and opened the window and climbed out to the roof. I put on a questioning look but I followed suit.

"Why are we up here?" I asked him gazing at the stars.

"No eavesdropping." He said, I nodded and looked at him. The moon was reflecting onto his face, it reminded me of when Edward showed Bella his sparkling skin.