I Have no Clue What's Going on *Chapter 11*

Start from the beginning

"Do you want dinner?" I asked her, she shrugged so I took it as a yes. I texted Liam to know I'll be out a bit longer.

Hey Liam, Brooke and I are getting dinner too, we will be out a bit later. I'll be back at 8:30! xx- Grace  I hit the send button, then the button on the side locking in.
"Well what do you want?" I asked her, gazing at the resturants.

"NANDOS!" She almost yelled, I smiled at we walked in. I probably should get something for Niall, I thought to myself.

"Table for two?" The waitor asked, I nodded remembering what happened last time I was in here. I put the memory in a little box in my head as we sat down.

"I can start you off with some drinks, how bout that?" The waitor smiled at Brooke, aw cute he was trying to flirt!

"I'll have a ice tea." I said scanning the menu, "I'll have a water." Brooke said, I stared at her was she trying her diet again?!  He left with our orders.

"Are you "dieting" again?!" I asked her putting air qoutes around the word 'dieting.' She nods her head, "I've already told you! You. Don't. Need. it!" I said, then my phone buzzed.

Alright, just where are you Niall wants food. xx -Liam. I laughed and replied um... Not nandos of course... xx-Grace

 I sent him, then I got three texts from Niall all saying what he wanted. I groaned and turned my focus back on Brooke.

"Ugh they are so annoying just warning you!" I said to her, she smiled and laughed. "So how is everybody at the orphaning?" I asked sipping my tea that just arrived.

"Good, the girl that arrived when you where at the hospital got adopted." She said drinking her water, I nodded.

"Um so Niall wants all this food so can we just take this home?" I asked her, she nodded and shrugged. I walked up to the front desk.

"Can I get my order to go?" I asked her, she nodded. I smiled and ordered the whole menu because that is what Niall wanted.

"Your total is 94 pounds."

She said, I nodded and handed her the card that the boys gave me. She ran in through the machine and I put it back in my pocket. I turned to Brooke, "Now we wait." I said, she laughed and stood by me. We waited five minuets before our order got called up, it was in nine to-go bags. I picked up five and Brooke got the other four.

We walked out the back way because a worker saw who I was and said there was paps out front. I nodded and thanked him, we hopped into the car and drove back to the flat. We grabbed the bags and I opened the door with my foot, "BOYS FOOD!" I screamed into the flat, Niall was the first one down. He practically ripped the bags off of Brooke's and my arms. 

"Jeesh! How much did you get?!" Harry asked coming in, I shrugged and responded with, "The whole menu, its what Nialler here texted me."

I looked over at him and he was stuffing his face with chicken, ew.

"So you guys this is Brooke, remember her from the orphaning?" I said pointing to Brooke. They nodded and Harry cleared his throat, "Is that the girl I had to pry you off of?"

I blushed like a tomato and looked at the dark cherry oak floor. "Yeah." I said still looking down at the now interesting ground.

"So Brooke, Grace never told us. What did she do mostly at the Orphaning?" Zayn said smirking at me, I snapped my head over to Brooke and my hand flew to her mouth.

"Nothing that you need to know, and nor will you ever figure out because I burned my journal!" I said smirking back at them, as they pouted.

"Why did ya burn it?" Louis asked, I grabbed a chicken leg, and handed it to Brooke then I grabbed one for myself.