The Sport Festival Begins: The Obstacle Race

All students from all 11 classes stood in front of the entrance of the tunnel that leads out of the arena to the obstacle course. They all looked up towards the starting lights waiting for all three of them to turn off. One of them blinks off. Everyone tense up. Natsu and Izuku slightly narrowed their eyes.

'All Might...'

'Igneel...'

"I want you to tell the whole world that 'I am here!"

'I have to be caution at this race. I still can't control One For All yet and none of my spirits will be able to help me so I can't us my magic power either.'

'Dad... I know you out there, somewhere, waiting and I will find you.'

The second light blinks off.

'But for now, I want you to watch me and Izuku win this race as brothers!' Heat began to release from Natsu's body and a challenging smirk spreads across his face. Izuku eyes began to glow brightly.

'So that's why I have to go beyond!'

At the teacher's seating, All Might grips his hands together as he stares at Izuku nervously.

Natsu and Izuku felt an enormous amount of pressure on them as if gravity was pulling them.

'PLEASE WATCH ME, ALL MIGHT/IGNEEL!!!'

The third light goes off.

"START!!!" Midnight yells out. All 221 students immediately rushed towards the gate.

"And the race begins!" Present Mic yells at the microphone excitingly in the control room. He turns towards Aizawa sitting next to him.

"What do you have to say, Mummy Man?" Present Mic asks. Aizawa looks at him tiredly.

"You're the one who forced me come." Aizawa said dryly.

"Well lets get start right away since you're here's anyway, Mummy Man! What do you think is first obstacle?!"

Aizawa lowers his head so that his tired eyes peer through the bandages.

"The door."

"HEY!!!"

"MOVE!!!"

"STOP PUSHING!!!"

"OUCH!!!"

"GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!"

"ITS TOO NARROW IN HERE!!!"

Izuku and Natsu gets pushed and shoved around by the sea of super-humans desperately trying out of the tunnel first, crushes the Midoriya brothers with their multiple bodies. Elbows, shoulders and hands made rough contact against Izuku's face. Izuku manages to push himself out between two people to find a bit of free space for himself. He looks at the end of the tunnel where everyone's desperately trying to reach.

'I see...! This is the first obstacle from the start is the door' Suddenly, Izuku gotten swallowed up by the sea of super-humans.

A shoulder roughly bumps against Natsu's shoulder.

"HEY! WATCH IT!" Natsu yells out. An elbow made contact against his cheek.

"OI KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOUSELF!" Natsu growls. A hand smacks the back of his head. Multiple ticks appears on his head.

"WOULD YOU GUYS STOP PUSHING!!!" Natsu exploded in rage, jumping up in the air, roaring out fire, catching everyone's attention. Izuku looks back towards his older brother.