Roaring Muscles

I'm so excited!😆 ^

Day 1:

"GHHHH!!!"

"Come on! Carry that to the park entrance!" All Might yelled as he waves his arm back and forth while both Natsu and Izuku struggles to pull an old stake of locks.

"Come on you guys! You can it!" Happy shouted at he floated beside to All Might.

"Pull it to the truck!" All Might pressured.

"Thats what were doing, Gramps!" Natsu yelled in annoyance.

Day 2:

Both Natsu and Izuku were running carrying tires over their shoulders except that Natsu was carrying a tractor tire and Izuku was carrying a normal tire. Izuku seemed to be struggling while Natsu outruns him.

'Depending on the size and shape, the muscles I use have to completely different!' Izuku thought as he ran.

'I see... This is...'

"Run! Run! Natsu is outrunning you! Ten months will be over before you know it!" All Might yelled.

"You can do it Izuku!" Happy shouted. Izuku suddenly trips and falls face flat on the ground. Natsu turns around.

"Come on Izu! You going a bit too slow!" Natsu teased and turns back around and continues to run. Izuku looks up at Natsu and groans.

"Come on, come on, come on! Let's be more athletic! More athletic!" Izuku quickly picked himself up and continues to run.

Day 3: Aldera Junior High

"Lets see... With the appearance of superpowers, the Building Standards Act was revised..." The teacher squints his eyes a bit at the book.

"And the Mister of Land-"

'This is tough...' Izuku thought as he looks at the teacher with dead, tired, eyes, trying hard to stay focused.

'So this is how Natsu feels when we're in class...' Izuku looks at Natsu who was leaning on his chair, snoring loudly as a sleeping bubble escapes his nose.

"-Infrastructure and Transportation's..." Izuku looks down at his opened notebook. He looks at the page, which was titled: "Proposed Independent Training Menu"

'It'll be hard if I don't finish in a week before the exam...' Izuku picks up his mechanical pencil and began to write on his notebook.

'Which means, there are 294 days left... Taking into consideration a sufficient recovery period if I rest for two days in between a week, that gives me...' Izuku placed his hand on his mouth and began to tap his finger on his lips.

"... about 98 days of real training even if I'm efficient... I can get in about five hours of training at morning and night, that's 490 hours... "mutter mutter mutter* Also that beach clean doesn't work out any specific parts of my body, if I don't work out my whole body equally, then there's no way I'll be able to complete my vessel... *mutter mutter mutter*... but maybe if I practice sparring with Natsu that could probably would help me though... *mutter mutter mutter* Bodybuilding to create a body that's able to adapt to any situation just like how Natsu is able to get stronger by fighting any opponent would be required for completing my vessel... *mutter mutter mutter* Although since Natsu has the body of a dragon it would impossible for me to actually have body like he does... *mutter mutter mutter* Igneel could probably help me out but I'm not sure if I can track him down since he's been missing for 10 years... *mutter mutter mutter* All Might can't stay and watch me the whole time... *mutter mutter mutter* If I don't do enough efficient independent training as I can, there's no way I can do any progress the way I am now..." Everyone in the classroom looks at Izuku with disbelief as Izuku mutters. Everyone except Bakugo and Natsu, who was still sleeping like it was nothing to him. The teacher stretches out his hand towards the Izuku who was still muttering.