In Each Of Our Hearts

All Might stood there on the entrance platform and throws his yellow jacket off to the side. Below the platform, a group of villains stood there staring at All Might in surprised.

"That's All Might...?" A villain asks nervously.

"This is the first time I see him in person!" Another villain exclaimed.

"He looks so scary..." A villain snapped out of dazzle and looks at the others in annoyance.

"Fools, don't just stand there! We now have the chance to kill him-" Suddenly the villain was knocked out before he could even finished his sentence. Soon other villains were knocked out, one by one as All Might reaches Aizawa who laid on the blood covered ground. The villains slowly fell on the ground out cold as All Might stood up with Aizawa in his arms. He looks down at the bloody Aizawa.

"Sorry Aizawa. It seems I have arrived late." All Might apologized. He turned towards Natsu, Asui, Mineta, and Izuku. He looks at Izuku injured in Natsu's arms.

"Too late..." Asui and Mineta eyes were shining with amazement as they stare at All Might.

"All Might..." They muttered. Natsu stood there silently. He lowered his head so that his hair shadowed over his eyes and grips his hold on Izuku but not too hard to hurt him.

"All Might..." Shigaraki stood there a few feet from them with Kurogiri standing/floating beside him. Shigaraki was scratching his neck with both hands, furiously.

"So the trash of society decided to show up..." Shigaraki raised his head to scratch better. "If only I had Nomu... He would he be able to go against All Might... But he was defeat by that boy!" He leans down and scratches even faster that he began to draw out blood.

"Young Midoriya..." All Might tries to reach out for Izuku but Natsu moved he away from All Might's reach. All Might looks at Natsu in confusion.

"You're late, All Might." Natsu said coldly, his hair still shadowed over his eyes as he walks past All Might carrying Izuku in his arms. All Might felt guilty as Natsu past him without acknowledging that he was there and that he didn't call him Gramps.

"I'm sorry my pink-haired friend... I have failed you and your brother..." Natsu grits his teeth and released a growl but it disappeared when he felt a small warm gentle touch on his arm. He looks down and saw Izuku looking back up at him, smiling softly. Natsu noticed a small bloody tear trickles down from Izuku's right eye.

"It's not his fault Natsu..." Izuku whispers. Natsu looks away and scowls a bit. Izuku reaches out and touches Natsu cheek, causing him to look back down at Izuku. "Please, you have to forgive him... For me..." Izuku begs weakly. Natsu grits his teeth and looks away trying to avoid Izuku gaze but he still felt Izuku looking at him. Natsu looks by the corner of his eyes to Izuku and saw Izuku still staring at him with his one intact green emerald eye at him. Natsu sighs in frustration.

"Fine... I'll give him another chance but that doesn't mean I'll forgive him that easily." Natsu said. Izuku smiles softly.

"That's good enough..." Izuku whispers. Natsu felt his hand left his cheek. Natsu eyes slightly widen and he looks down at Izuku. Izuku's hand hangs down motionless. His eye slowly closes but his smile didn't disappear. Natsu eyes widened in shock and terror. He could hear Izuku's heartbeat slowing down.

"I-Izuku? Izuku? H-Hey wake up!" Natsu shook Izuku slightly, but Izuku didn't respond.

"Come on Izuku wake up! Please wake up! WAKE UP!!!" Natsu shook Izuku roughly.

"YOU HAVE TO WAKE!!!" Natsu yells desperately and he shook Izuku even more. Kurogiri yellow eyes narrowed sharply as he noticed Natsu began to break down. He leans down to Shigaraki who was still scratching his neck.