Nana x Mask

This was from the rp from discord and got permission from Honeywhip to put it in ome of my books. THANKS HONEYWHIP!

Mask's P.OV.
Me and Nana were just sitting on the bed being bored with nothing to do until I had a dirty thought of Nana wearing a cat costume. I didn't notice I had a boner and blushed inside my mask. I turned around to look at Nana's untouched ass wanting to fuck it really badly. "Mask what are you looking at?" Nana asked with a suspicious look and I looked away fast. "N-Nooooothing Nana!" I slurred and stuttered. Nana looked down as her eyes were widened.....Oh shit I think she saw my boner. I covered my crotch with my shirt blushing from embarrassment.

Nana's P.O.V
M-Mask h-has a boner?! I guess he wants to do it. I smirked at his cute embarrassed look on his face. I walked up to him and removed his mask and I deeply kiss him. I can tell he was flustered when he's shaking~ I kneeled down to his crotch and removed his pants and boxers revealing very very very VERY hard dick. Damn he be a very big boy~ (Ikr) I started sucking his dick and he started moaning. "Ngn!~~ Ah!~ N-Naaaana!~" Mask moaned my name and that kinda made me wet so I kept sucking but with a fast pace making his sexy moans increase. "N-Nana I-I D-Don't know if I c-could t-take i-it anymore!~ AH!~" He moaned almost reaching his climax. I sucked it even faster and I felt warm liquid flow inside my mouth. He must've came already~ I swallowed it and licked my lips. "You really taste good Masky~" I seductively said making Mask blush a deep cyan. But all of a sudden Mask pinned me to the bed and rubbed his crotch on my wet pantied pussy making ms moan. "It would be beeeeetttterrrr without thoooooose panties on~" Mask said and bit my panties slowly taking them off revealing my wet pussy. He was surprised and slowly entered making me tear up in pain. "I-It hurts." I said. Mask wiped my tears and kissed me. "Just adjust and let me knkw if I could move ok?" I slowly adjusted and I told him to move. He slowly started to thrust in and out of my veemo making me moan his name calling him daddy. "Daddy~ F-Faster!~" I demanded. "As y-Ah!~ you wish!~" He said and went faster and harder hitting my weak spots. I moaned louder and started to drool. "I-I'm g-g-gonna HA!~ c-cum!~" Mask moaned. "M-Me t-t-too!~" I moaned also. We reached the limit and we came together and moaned each other's name at the same time. "W-Wow.....That w-was fun" I panted. Mask agreed and cuddled me and fell asleep. So did I.

Soooooooooo cheesy....but idc