Chapter 1: A Bad Bitchs Background

So I graduated about 6 months ago and life has been great! I move out next month in March.  Obviously my mom's not too thrilled but it's not her life anyway.  She is a lawyer, my dad's a lawyer, guess what they want me to be? Right, a lawyer. Fuck that! It's not my passion to sit in a court room and fight for somebody else's life.

I have 3 Older brothers. Dominic we call him Dom, Christian we call him Chris, and Dantay we call him Tay, and there's me Champagne they call me Pain. I'm the baby of the family then there's Tay, Chris, and Dom's the oldest. Dom is 24, Chris is 22, and Tay is 20.

Dom and Chris are already in Law school. I think they are just kissing ass. The only one who actually seems pleased with being a lawyer is Chris. Dom was the first kid so I think he is just following in daddy's foot steps. Tay wants to be a judge so he's doing whatever it takes to get there. I think it's hard for my parents because I'm the only one who doesn't want to go into law. Why go down the same path when I can make a new one? I want to break the cycle.

Anyhow that's just the breakdown of family stuff let me talk about my friends. It's me and my best friend Keyshia. We've been best friends since 7th grade. People say we are attached at the hip because we are always together. She got a nigga named Damon. I don't like him.  I know it sounds cliché that the best friend don't like the boyfriend but something about him don't seem right. She really fucks with him though so I try not to say nothing. I'm single right now but I got hoes. Niggas be in my dms left and right. But I don't want them. They all just want to fuck and lie. I want something real but I can wait. 

I work 2 jobs.  I'm a bartender at a Strip Club at night and I work as a Sales Rep. For Gucci during the day.  Honestly I could quit both and just be a stripper but I don't think that life is for me. Hey I'm getting paid working where I am and the paycheck is not bad.  Besides, if I was a stripper, my family would disown me. I can kind of say I have a little financial freedom considering my family gets PAID. My dad paid my Audi 2019 off in full so I don't have a car note and my mom has a family plan for insurance that is taken out of her bank monthly. Now all I have to pay is rent and utilities.