"Today I got to know that Omelette can speak also!" Arnav said with fake astonished look.

Khushi glared at him, she turned to Siddanth and asked smiling, "Siddanth ji how I am looking today?"

"Tasty omelette.." Siddanth smirked.

Arnav let out a mocking chuckle while Khushi widened her eyes horrified, "Main omelette nahin hoon (I'm not an omelette)"

"Dada ji is this way to flirt with your granddaughter in front of you? Nowadays these youngsters have no shame at all.." Arnav said to Dada ji.

Dada ji gritted his teeth, "Siddanth babua behave yourself.."

He pulled Khushi to his side to make sure both don't come close to each other before marriage. Arnav smirked to himself seeing his plan successfully done.

"Oh my God.. Khushi got separated from her Made in China ASR.." Arnav mocked her walking beside her and Dada ji.

Khushi glared at him.

"Next time he utters such words "Tasty" to you.. I will break his teeth!" Arnav said gritting his teeth.

"For now stop gritting yours otherwise it will break before you break his teeth.." Khushi said sarcastically.

"Hello hi bye bye.. Let's go otherwise we will get late.." Mami said.

Dada ji rolled his eyes, then looked at Mami properly and burst out laughing.

Everyone looked at him confused.

"Why did she put kid's colored pencils on her face?" Dada ji giggled trying to control himself.

"Hello hi bye bye.. Village wale Dada ji this is called make up!" Mami glared at him.

"Make up? What does that mean?" Dada ji asked confused.

"Upar bana ho.. (Make it on top)" Rahul replied in Hindi smiling.

"On top? But she made it on her face na?" Dada ji frowned.

"Make up means cosmetics girls put on their faces to make them more beautiful.." Akash replied.

"Now it makes sense.." Dada ji nodded and glared at Rahul, "Can't you explain me a thing properly? Ullu ke pathe.."

Rahul pouted, "But if you translate from English to Hindi.."

"Shut up.. I don't want to hear anything.." Dada ji shook his head and everyone walked to leave.

Shopping mall..

Dada ji walked with Arnav and Khushi in the shopping mall, he was surprised seeing such a big place that looks like a city itself. It had many different shops, cinema hall, restaurants and many more.

"A person can live here itself.." he commented with big smile on his face.

They took more steps and found a boy and girl kissing each other.

Dada ji and Khushi shut their eyes and started walking hurriedly but Arnav looked at them weirdly, and followed them: What happened suddenly?

"They were doing that.." Khushi whispered and Dada ji shook his head in disbelief and disgust.

"What?" Arnav shrugged.

"That.. Ullu ke pathe.." Khushi looked at him angrily for not understanding her words.

Dada ji widened his eyes in horror at Khushi's courage to call Arnav, Ullu ke pathe. He immediately slapped her shoulder asking her to behave herself earning a smirk from Arnav.