Chapter 11

"This is just damn irritating Khushi.. I won't continue this act anymore if that boy comes close to you.. How dare he say that you're going to be his wife?" Arnav gritted his teeth.

Khushi rolled her eyes, "He thinks so na.. It won't be true because I'm going to get married to you.."

"Haan Bhai, do something please.. Payal can't get married to that boy.." Akash pouted. 

"No way Akash!" Arnav shook his head with a tired sigh, "I can't handle all this anymore.. First Khushi, Dada ji, Made in China ASR and now you?"

"But Bhai.." Akash looked him innocently.

"No" Arnav looked at him sternly, "This time you will prove that you love Payal truly and will fight for her, get that?"

"Don't worry Akash.. I can help you also!" Khushi said with a glint of mischievousness, she is so waiting for a chance to teach a lesson to these boys.

"Ah-ha you can help him, but not me!" Arnav glared at her, "Why don't you start by telling me what does this Dada ji of yours like?"

"I will tell you yaar.. Itna gussa kyun karte ho (Why do you get so much angry?) Don't you get tired of getting angry all the time?" she shook her head. 

"Khushi of course I'm angry.. First I've to win this Dada ji's heart and on top of that I have to bear to see your name linked with another man.. You think this easy for me?" he asked. 

"I already told you that I'm yours, you forgot English also along with Hindi? In which language you want me to explain this to you now?" Khushi smacked his shoulder.

"Chinese main explain kar (Explain me in Chinese).. Looks like this is the language you better understand now.." he mocked reminding her of the Made in China 'ASR'.

"Annav.." she pointed her index finger to him. 

"Pipiness.." he glared at her. 

She looked away and folded her arms, angry with him. Arnav sighed and pecked on her forehead, Khushi smiled a little and blushed as everyone started staring at them with teasing smiles.

"Maaf karna (I'm sorry)" he whispered in her ear.

"You both look so beautiful together.." Lavanya chirped staring dreamily at them. 

"What about us?" NK smirked at her, and Lavanya smacked his shoulder smiling.

"Guys.. Let's talk about the main point, what will we do to stop this marriage?" Aman asked. 

"Yes, you both talk so much that you forget the main thing.." Anjali rolled her eyes. 

"Haan Di, they waste our Raizada's time so much!" Arnav said agreeing with his Di. 

"So how can we help? I mean tomorrow the boy's families are also coming and soon they will decide the date of engagement.." Shyam said. 

"Ask the one who wants me to win her Dada ji's heart.." Arnav indicated with his eyes to Khushi.

Khushi pouted, "I also don't know.."

"You don't know? Oh really Khushi.." Arnav widened his eyes, "So what will we do? Watching you marry another boy and I'm still here winning your Dada ji's heart.. Looks like you're setting me for you Dada ji only.. At the end, I will end up marrying the old man only.. I want you, so why do I have to win his heart? What the.."

Khushi looked at him with big fat tears brimming in her eyes now. She stood up and left Arnav's room running. 

Arnav hit his own forehead, cursing himself. Now only he had pacified her and she got angry with him again.