Chapter 8

Dedicated to my dear reader: @penbegungor1. Happy reading!

Three days later..

"Aman send that Mr. Ray file to my cabin now.." Arnav said heading towards his cabin while Aman nodded his head. 

Arnav sighed entering on his cabin, his own cabin is like home for him. He missed this place during his stay at Khushi's house. But now that he is here, he is feeling something empty inside him. He dreams about Khushi, he wake up with her thoughts in his mind, usually in bathroom he keeps silent thinking about his meetings or schedules for the day but now she even took that place. He can't even concentrate on his meetings, that her crying face come to his mind. He is seeing Khushi in every model of his, and watching the photographer taking pictures of them, he gets angry on them and then only realize that it's not Khushi but his models. AR's employees must be thinking that he has gone mad!  So basically his body is in New York but his mind and heart are in India and more specifically in  Khushi's heart! 

"Sir here are the files.." Tina came to his cabin after knocking on the door and hand it over to him.  Arnav was still lost in his thoughts.

"Sir.." Tina called him once more. 

But Arnav was on his dream land. 

"SIR.." Tina shouted a bit trying to gain his attention but still no reaction from Arnav's side.

Tina got shocked, she quickly took a glass of water and threw it on Arnav's face, "Sir got frozen!"

Arnav shut his eyes feeling the water running through his face and spoiling his shirt at the end, "What the.."

"Thank God.." Tina smiled relieved, "Sir are you okay?"

"I'm okay but what are you doing? I will get you fired one day Tina.." Arnav glared at her. 

"Sir I only helped you.. You weren't reacting at all.." she pouted. 

"That's called thinking! I was thinking about something and didn't realize you were here.." Arnav gritted his teeth.

"But Sir you never think for so long!" Tina looked down and bit her lips.

"I'm growing old na.. I'm taking time to do things!" Arnav replied sarcastically and took the file from her hand. 

"Sir.. What are you saying? You're still so young.. So handsome.." Tina blushed.

"I don't pay you to flirt with me Miss Tina!" he replied while taking a look at the file. 

"Sir.. Did you find some girl in India of your likes? I see after coming back from India, you became more allergic to girls.." Tina asked curiously.

Arnav stopped checking on the file and looked at Tina, he felt like he can share his feelings with Tina who is a girl itself, maybe she would understand, "I did.."

"OMG.. I'm so happy.. Who's that girl who cured you from this allergy?" Tina asked with wide smile.

"What the.." Arnav glared at her, then replied: Khushi..

"Wow beautiful name!" Tina smiled. 

"Yeah just like her.." Arnav said dreamily and Tina rubbed her eyes to see if she's really seeing her Sir in this state. 

"Have you ever fallen for someone Tina?" Arnav asked. 

"Not only fall, I'm swimming in love also!" Tina said shyly.

"What the..  Everyone falls in love, my secretary wants to be different.. She swims in love!" Arnav rolled his eyes. 

"Woh the one I love is a swimmer..  So I swim in love!" she said.