You Accidentally Run into His Wife

Ben told you to meet him in New York City, so you did exactly that. You booked a flight ticket pretty much after he had left. I mean, he's Ben Shapiro, he's got so many female fans, you figured. He could easily replace you with another woman, so the most sensible thing to do, you thought, was to throw yourself at him so he wouldn't get bored and leave you.

You began to pack. You tried to find the sexiest outfits possible to impress him. You decided to wear a short black dress, a white fur coat, and some heels: it was classy and slutty.

 You decided to wear a short black dress, a white fur coat, and some heels: it was classy and slutty

(Wait, no, never mind, you'd look like a $2 plastic hooker. You're going to a Ben Shapiro speech, this outfit isn't appropriate in the slightest. Nevertheless, you wore that to the speech.)

A week had passed and it was time to fly out to NYC to see your hero, your one and only, Ben Shapiro. The flight left at 6:30 am, so you made sure to wake up at 4:00 to get on board on time.

You boarded the flight, which only took about two hours; however, the flight felt like hours, as you you were anxious to see Ben. Although, what did make it better, was Billy Idol was sitting on the plane with you?! Along with Adam Sandler with a mullet serenading his girlfriend. 'Maybe that will be me and Ben someday,' you thought to yourself, ' If only it weren't for his meddling wife and kid,'.

The flight finally arrived and you quickly went to go catch a cab so you could get to your hotel as early as possible.

When you got to your hotel, you checked in and went straight to your room to set your luggage down. You opened the door and went inside to set your stuff down. You heard the door behind you shut,
" I didn't close that . . . .Who's there?!" You exclaimed..

" I did," A familiar voice said "Surprise!"

You turned around only to notice thar it was none other that Ben Shapiro!

"B-Ben! You scared me! Don't do that again! And I wasn't even expecting to see you today," you told him.

He smirked and started kissing you passionately. He laid you down on the bed and began whispering sweet nothings in your ear about how Ocasio-Cortez's economic plan, if put in place, would set or country back a many years and lead us to be an unproductive nation. You loved it when talked like that. After making out for an hour, he suggested you two go out for a drink. You agreed, but quickly realized what you were wearing: a MAGA hat, A "1776 will commence again" shirt, and jeans. This wasn't exactly an ideal outfit for a date. You agreed but went to go change first. Before you were ready to go, you quickly realized something: his wife.

" Uh, Ben? What about your wife? Won't she find out? What with all the people who follow you and such." You asked.

"I've got it covered, my dear," he said and pulled out a mustache, glasses, and  an excessively large newspaper like he was Paul McCartney ( refer to the first photo). He sure was clever. The two of you went down to the hotel bar and took one of the booths. To your amazement the disguise seemed to be working, though it was annoying as hell to have to talk to a newspaper.  You told him to put it down and he reluctantly did so. Unfortunately, this was the moment his wife walked in. He quickly took off the mustache and glasses to seem less suspicious. She questioned him as to why he was drinking with another woman. He said you were a partner he would be debating soon and he wanted to establish a friendship first before debating. She believed him, that idiot.

She left and the two of you left shortly after. He brought you back to your hotel and kissed you good bye.

" See you tomorrow at my speech?" he asked.

"Of course," you replied.

"Oh, and remember, you're my debate partner," he winked

You winked back and went inside. You went to your room and lied on the bed and thought about Daddy Shapiro.