"Good boy"

11

𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝚈

THE SEVENTEEN YEAR

old brunette walked into the room, holding his teddy bear close to his chest. He was pushed on his back, just to have him walk quicker. Jack complied, quickening his pace to the bed he was forced to sleep in. He was picked up and laid down; hugging the bear tighter, while being tucked in.

"Sleep well," He had heard the strange man saying to him, kissing his forehead, making the brunette cringe at the feeling of the soft lips of the stranger who had taken him from his family. Jack closed his eyes, wanting all the sleep he could get, before the stranger would wake him up again.

"Wake up, baby," Fingers brushed through his hair, hours after Jack had been taken into the baby room and placed into the crib. Slowly the brunette woke up, lifting his head from the man his shoulder. The pacifier in his mouth falling out immediately, while he gasped in surprise and confusion. "Calm down, baby. Nothing's wrong," Tears fell out of Jack's eyes, making the man bounce him up and down to calm him. "Shh, nothing's wrong," He told the teenager once more, but everything was wrong. This strange person was forcing a seventeen year old in diapers, making him sleep in a crib, sit in a high chair and not go anywhere he would like; not go home.

"Come on, Jacky," He tried calming him down once more, until Jack couldn't cry anymore, he was just too exhausted of this experience that hadn't even ended. Jack leaned his head back on the twenty-five year old's shoulder, his eyes slowly closing. Zach smiled, carrying Jack back upstairs on his hip. He had put him back in his crib, taking a new pacifier out of the package and placing it in between the teen's lips. "You're perfect, baby,"

Jack, a few hours later, had woken up again. The teen immediately burst out into tears, alarming Zach, who was downstairs, through the monitor. The adult rushed into the room, taking the teen in his arms again. "Hi, baby," He spoke, covering his face in kisses, making Jack giggle. The curly-haired's face went completely red, blushing from the embarrassing sounds leaving his lips and making him cry harder. "No, no. Shh, Jacky, come on. It's alright," Zach sighed, bouncing the teen, he considered a child, in his arms. "Come on, baby, shh," Jack had eventually calmed down, still reminded of the reason he had woken up. "Now, how about a diaper check," Zach placed his lips on Jack's cheek, while the curly-haired's lip quivered.

"You need a change," Zach chuckled, pecking Jack's nose softly. The teen just shook his head, he didn't want the stranger touching him anymore than he already had. "Come on, baby, it isn't scary," Jack kept his legs crossed over each other while he had been laying on the changing table. "Jack," Zach threateningly spoke his name, making the teen pull his knees to his chest. "No," He whispered out, hiding his face.

"Don't make me force you to have a diaper change, Jack. This is going to happen more than once, each day, but if you want to go the difficult way; we can," Zach forcefully pulled Jack's legs down, making the boy face him. "You have a choice, baby, make the right one," Jack let a few of his tears, once more, slip from his honey-brown eyes, deciding he would listen.

"Good boy. Now, was that so hard?" The male threw the dirty diaper away. Jack was sobbing in Zach's arms, not being able to answer his question. "Good boy," Zach once more praised him, pecking his cheeks, nose and forehead repeatedly while bouncing him up and down in his arms.

Wc: 620