ReaderFromWR: Wait...NO...I-is that?!

Mephiles slowly levitated down from the building in front of everyone.

Mephiles: Yes, i am the evil mastermind behind all of this!

Machito: You're still alive...i can't believe it...

Meggy: Who is this creepy looking hedgehog?

Infinite: This is one of my worst enemies, the part-god mephiles!

Mephiles: So, meggy is in this universe as well. You should feel lucky you're not the meggy i'm hunting for.

Machito: -Oh no, he wants to go after mario and meggy!-

Infinite: You aren't getting your dark, cold hands on either of those two. They deserve some peace after the war, mephiles.

Mephiles: The word 'Peace' is disgusting to me.

Francis ran in beside you.

Francis: I saw something going on-WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?

(Y/N): Someone really dangerous.

Mephiles: Do you all really think you can stop me? I'm way more stronger than i was before!

Francis then charged at mephiles and delivered a brutal uppercut, bruising mephiles' chin.

Meggy: Nice one, francis!

Suddenly, the bruise healed, and mephiles cracked his neck.

ReaderFromWR: W-what?

Mephiles: Due to all this extra strength i've gained, i've unlocked the ability to self heal.

Infinite: Shit...i'm guessing our most powerful attacks will only work.

Mephiles: Well, bring it insects. I'll continue what i was doing when your all dead.

Francis got his trident out, which glowed red.

Francis: Let's see if you can take a hit from my trident!

Infinite: WAIT, FRANCIS!

Francis ran at mephiles and prepared to hit him with his trident.

Mephiles: Hmph.

Mephiles then whacked francis across the face, knocking him out instantly and sending francis flying into a nearby building.

(Y/N) & Meggy: Francis!

Infinite: Oh, your gonna get it!

Infinite jumped at mephiles, then they began throwing punches at each other.

Machito: Kill him, infinite!

Aqua: Take him down!

ReaderFromWR: He died once, and he'll die again!

Mephiles then kicked infinite in the stomach, the threw him at machito, making the two fall over.

Infinite: Sorry, machito!

Machito: I-it's fine!

Mephiles: Now for you...

Mephiles charged up a small energy attack, then launched it at you.

Infinite: (Y/N)! Look out!

You kicked the energy attack back at mephiles, he quickly dodged it, it went flying towards another building, making the building collapse entirely.

ReaderFromWR: Let me take care of him!

ReaderFromWR began to throw punches at mephiles, but mephiles blocked them all easily.

Mephiles then kicked ReaderFromWR in the pingas.

ReaderFromWR: OH, SHIT!

Machito got his wind sabers out, and began slashing at mephiles, no effect at all.

Machito: Y-you gotta be kidding me!

Mephiles then punched machito in the face, sending him flying into a dumpster.

Aqua: Machito!

Aqua got angry, and ran at mephiles.

Infinite: Aqua, no!

Aqua threw a punch, but mephiles grabbed her hand and laughed evilly.

Mephiles: What can a weak, little inkling do to me?

Mephiles twisted aqua's hand, then punched her nose, causing blood to spurt out everywhere.

Meggy: HEY!

Meggy grabbed mephiles' arms.

(Y/N): Alright, eat this!

You began kicking and punching mephiles rapidly, but all he did was just laugh.

Mephiles: Weaklings!

Mephiles grabbed meggy and threw her at you.

(Y/N) & Meggy: OW!

Infinite: Alright then, mephiles...i didn't want to use this form, but you leave me no choice.

Infinite glowed red, then turned dark.

Dark Infinite: Bring it, you heartless vile creature.

Mephiles attempted to kick dark infinite, but dark infinite grabbed his leg and threw mephiles into the air.

Dark Infinite flew up to mephiles and kept throwing brutal punches to his chest, then he kicked him down into a nearby building.

Dark Infinite: Now, for the finishing touches.

Dark infinite then started firing dark energy balls at the building, which caused a big explosion.

Meggy: Urgh...did you get him?

Machito: I think he did!

Suddenly, a purple spear of energy went flying out of the smoke and went towards ReaderFromWR, who dodged it quickly.

ReaderFromWR: Nope. He's not dead.

Mephiles emerged from the smoke, completely covered in blood, then all of his wounds healed.

(Y/N): Jesus, how strong is this guy?!

Mephiles: Now...who else is ready to di-

Super infinite came out of nowhere and kicked mephiles, sending him flying through a few buildings.

Super Infinite: Guys, deal with the other villains! I'll take care of this.

ReaderFromWR: B-but you can't take him on alone! He might k-

Super Infinite: JUST GO! He's too dangerous for all of you!

Everyone got a little startled.

Machito: Alright then, come on aqua!

You followed machito along with everyone else, super infinite waited for mephiles to teleport nearby.

Super Infinite: I know you're not done yet.

Mephiles teleported in front of super infinite, who was now in his crystalline form.

Mephiles: Shall we continue without any interruptions?

Super Infinite: Yes. And i'll send you and your friends to hell where you all belong.

Super infinite and mephiles flew into the air, then began fighting again.

(For this arc, i'll write chapters longer than usual, because there's gonna be a lot of action.)

Anyways, lata!