MaNan OS: Happily ever after

Ok so here I go... My first ever attempt on wattpad please guys I need your support.
It is an imaginary extension to season 1 of kaisi yeh Yaariaan.

This story starts after Aryaman comes to know about the car and he tries calling Manik...

Aryaman's POV

O God! Manik please pick up the phone Goddammit!!! Kya karu?? Nandini? Yes Nandini! I should call her.
He calls Nandini.

Here, Nandu is impatiently waiting for Manik remembering all that happened some time ago and blushing . Her trance was broken by the ringing of her phone. She excitedly took her phone thinking to be Manik but was disappointed seeing the caller ID. She picked up the phone and Aryaman told her everything he saw.

Shocked was an understatement for Nandu at that time.
Aryaman: Nandini are you there??
Nandini: Ha..ha Aryaman are you sure about this?
Aryaman: Yes Nandini I am sure
Nandini: Ok I will call you back later.

She was panicking. She didn't know what to do!

Nandini's POV
Aiyappa! Kya karun kuch nai samaj raha! No nandu u cannot panic now. Be calm! Breathe in breathe out! Cabirrrr! O God why didn't I think this before. She called Cabir.

After 2-3 rings which were like 2-3 hours for nandu, Cabir picked up the call.
Phone convo:
Cabir: Nandiniiiii, ye Manik ka number nahi hai
Nandini: Cabir listen to me carefully please (in a panicked and broken voice)
Cabir: (sensing some problem) Nandini what happened ? Why are you crying ?

(Hearing this Manik snatched the phone from Cabir and put it on speaker)

Manik: Nandu kya hua? Are you alright? You don't worry I will be there in..
Nandini: Manik shh plz meri baat suno (and she tells them everything)
Both Manik and Cabir are shocked
Nandini: Manik, please car stop mat karna. Please slow down a bit and jump off pleasee. Please do something! (and she started crying)
Manik: Nandu baby stop crying. Please. I promise kuch nahi hoga. Hmm? Nothing will happen. Calm down! I'll be there with you in some time.
Nandini: Nandini promise?
Manik: Nandini promise!
_____________________
Here Aryaman told everything to Fab3 and Navya. The environment became tensed! Navya was not feeling well. Mukti took her inside to rest as so much stress was not good for the baby as well as the mother.

Nandini kept on crying and lost the track of the time!! She came back to reality when she heard the doorbell ring! She wiped her tears and ran to open the door. She was shocked to see the person on door and without thinking anything she just crashed in that person's arms and started crying.

Yes! That person was none other than Manik Malhotra (our hero)😜

Manik: Nandu! are baba stop crying please. See I am here in front of you fit and fine. Dekho!
Still Nandu didn't leave him nor did she stop crying!
Suddenly Cabir came from behind and said "are Nanduuu at least let us in. Oh sorry u both continue your romance but let me in yaar I am very hungry"
Hearing this MaNan chuckled.
They entered inside and that's when she noticed bruises on ManBir's face and hands. She first gave them water to drink and ran inside to get the first aid box. She started cleaning Manik's wound with tears in her eyes. See then cleaned Cabir's wounds too. Seeing the tears, both Manik and Cabir hugged her from both the sides. Cabir then cracked a joke which made nandu smile. Seeing her smile even Manik smiled. Nandini got up and served them some snacks to eat. She then called up Aryaman and informed him about ManBir being fine. Aryaman informed others and that's when the took a sigh of relief.
Nandini asked ManBir how did they escape? Cabir narrated everything that happened.
Flashback:
After the call ended, Manik asked Cabir to jump off the car. But Cabir denied jumping alone. After many failed attempts of convincing Cabir, Manik drived to an isolated place, slowed down the car and asked Cabir to be ready to jump off. Cabir started chanting something. They had to do this! For Nandini, for Fab5, for Navya, for the unborn child. Finally taking God's name both jumped off the car and BOOM the car blasted. Both were safe but slightly injured and because of those injuries, it was difficult for them to stand up. Luckily, there was a car passing by and the driver saw both of them. Being a Fab5 fan he immediately recognised them and helped them to reach Nandu's place!

Flashback ends

Nandini:Aiyappa thank you thank you thank you so much. Aapne meri prarthna sunn li!
Manik: aree ese kese nai sunte? Tum Aiyappa ki favourite jo ho!
Nandini:(hitting his chest whinned) Manikk
ManBir:Hahahhha

Days passed.Everything was going fine.
Navya gave birth to a baby boy which she named NIDAAN.
Cabir accepted the responsibility of Navya and Nidaan.
Fab5 were reunited.
Aryaman became a good friend of Fab5 and NavNi.
Even Rishabh's treatment was successful and was now able to speak.
MaNan were happy with each other and Chacha Chachi knew about them and had no problem.
Nyonika and Harshad were caught and were in prison.
Fab5 got an album offer which they accepted and it was a super hit album.
They became famous worldwide.
NavNi and Aryaman formed their band and both the bands, along with their music, completed their studies simultaneously.

Everyone lived HAPPILY EVER AFTER !!!

Thank you!!!__________________________

Thank you!!!
__________________________

With this I complete my first story . Guys please vote and comment how was it? Please give me your suggestions. And I know it was nothing great and maybe very common but it was my first time and I need your support. Should I continue with writing?
I would like to thank ManikxNandinii    for giving me strength!
Thank you all♥️
Signing off...