Realizations » .02 «

"Uh and you are?" Hoseok asked impolitely. "I'm SeokJin, or you could call me Jin Hyung." He shrugged. "So umm.. Jin hyung.. why are we here?" "Basically you're on the verge of life and death, it's a fine line, but no one knows exactly how this works." Jin shrugged again like it was nothing to worry about. Taehyung blankly stared at the oldest. "Taehyung, are you alright?" Hoseok shook him by his shoulder. The younger's head both nodded and shook.

"I mean you can go take a look at yourselves in the hospital, though separately. It's a policy. If it's meant to be for you to meet in life out there on Earth then it shall be. Surprisingly you're not even allowed to tell each other where you live, or write it down, even though you say is or write it, it will be erased either from memory or where ever you wrote it." Jin explained. "However when you go visit youself you might see the people who visit you. Remember that you're basically a ghost and they won't notice you."

Taehyung just nodded. "You can go right now if you'd like to, actually you can go whenever." "Jin Hyung, are you..." Hoseok started. "No. I'm not dead, yet. I have been in a coma for about... seven months now? When you reach 6 months you travel around Korea to explain and be friends with people who have recently fell into coma." The said male shrugged.

The two younger male's nodded. "I'll meet you back here in an hour?" Taehyung asked unsure of his relationship with Hoseok at the moment. "Yeah... Good luck." The older nodded and looked down at the floor worried. "We'll be fine." Taehyung smiled and pulled the older into a hug. It might have been too much contact for the first meeting but at the moment it felt right.

• ~ • ~ • ~ •

Hoseok inwardly sighed as he stepped into his hospital room. "Hospitals." He thought bitterly. They were plain. A place of happiness and sadness. It reeked of antiseptic and antibacterial supplies.

There lying on the bed was his lifeless body. His heart was beating at a steady rate. The amount of wires hooked up to his body made him feel uncomfortable. "Those must hurt." He thought.

The door slammed opened abruptly. It was his best friend Yoongi. His eyes were red, there were no more tears to shed. Yoongi sat down on the chair beside the bed. He held Hoseok's hand, tears welled up in his eyes. "I thought we could make it through high school. Just one more year and we could have lived on our own." He sobbed. Footsteps were heard coming down the hallway. Yoongi stood up and stayed still. Hoseok walked over him and embraced the older. More tears slid down Yoongi's face and the younger pulled away. After a minute or so Yoongi left.

• ~ • ~ • ~ •

Taehyung watched as Jimin sat by his lifeless body. "I was gone for one day and this happens." He wailed. "I knew I couldn't leave you for one day!" Tears slid down his cheeks. "Taehyung why?" Jimin held his cold hand between his two warm ones. The younger could feel the heat on his own hands. "And your parents... They're... I don't know can you even hear me?"

Then it hit Taehyung. "Where are my parents?" He ran around the hospital searching for their bodies. The entire building was vacant of other beings that were on the verge of death. Taehyung could see other humans walking into rooms but they couldn't see him. If his parents were in the same state he could be with them now couldn't he?

• ~ • ~ • ~ •

Taehyung was already at the cafe, alone in the farthest booth, hidden from the sight of other customers and a perfect view of an empty Seoul. His hands shook as he took a sip of his almost lukewarm tea. "Where are my parents?" He thought. "Jimin had almost said something about them, but what was it?"

Hoseok appeared and slid himself into the side opposite of Taehyung. "So... How was it?" The older started. "I- where are my parents?" Taehyung looked down at his now empty cup. "They were in the car with you weren't they." Hoseok took a hold of the younger's trembling hand. "They aren't here in this world. I couldn't find them in the hospital. Where could they possibly be? De-" Taehyung could barely say the word. "They... They're... I'm sorry Taehyung I don't know." Hoseok shook his head.

"How was your visit..." The younger tried changing the subject. "My best friend was there." Hoseok's grip became a little tighter. "And your pare-" "They don't care." He shook his head and let go of Taehyung's hand. "They're the reason why I'm here."

After a year here I am... Sorry? Life is busy :(( finals are next week.

Life update: I had this thing going on with this guy even though we recently met and things escalated quickly (courtesy of me.) and yeah things got messed up and we're just friends. I doubt it but you know things are the way they are for a reason. (He's sending mixed signals. Oh well)

Until next time lovelies ♡

»  | • 느낌아니까 • |  «