True Love or Unrequited Love

Start from the beginning

“Fine, just because I love you so much.”She says sarcastically and rolled her eyes. I felt a pang in my chest from her choice of words but smiled anyways. She pulled out two tickets from her bag and handed them to me.

“Thanks.” I say. I hadn’t been able to get the tickets since I was saving money for college and now I couldn’t be happier. Camila Cabello had been my obsession, and I was mesmerized by every single part of her. Her voice, her body, her personality, she was perfect in everyway and I admired her.

“I’ll talk to you after school to plan things out.” She said with a wink a she walked away. She was a complete flirt without realizing it.

End of Flashback

Now I was sitting in this small restaurant, a couple months later, a week before Ally was supposed to leave for college at Texas.  I had actually gotten a lot closer to Ally and was secretly hoping she’d start to fall for me too.

“So are you going to college?” Her dad asked me breaking me away from my thoughts.

“I’m going to the community college.” I say. I saw from the  frown on his face that disapproved, if only I could say that I wasn’t going because I couldn’t afford it. I had actually been accepted to a few, and received a couple of scholarships but not the full ride that I needed. I put my arm sluggishly around Ally bringing her closer. I could feel their stares as a silence fell around us and I just looked ahead.

“You can go, you know.” Ally whispered.

“What?” I asked confused.

“You can go say hi to her.” She said.

“Who?”

“Camila.” What? I look around and I had actually been staring straight at her. What is she doing here?  “I thought thats who you were staring at.”

“I hadn’t noticed actually.”

“Well go.” I nod my head once I see she gets up to use the bathroom.

“I’ll be right back.” I say, getting up and heading to the bathroom. I wait outside butterflies collecting in my stomach. She comes out and I realize I have no idea what to say.

“Hey. I was wondering if I can get a picture.”

“Sure.” She says with a smile. I pull out my phone and I take a quick picture.

“Thanks you don’t know much this means to me. I mean I love you.”

“You what?” I hear a voice say behind me. I turn around to see Ally’s dad.

“I um.” Was all I could bring myself to say before I felt a sharp pain on my left cheek.

“I want you to stay away from my daughter.” He yelled as he walked away and I put my hand up to my reddened cheek, biting my bottom lip to keep my attention away from the pain. I was hurt but at the same time I breathed a sigh of relief as it was all over now. I had been planned that this would happen a different day and way but it was over. I had pretended to date her for a while now, I had taken her on dates and things and tonight was the day her parents were officially meeting the person she had been seeing. I had grown tired every single weekend it happened because I had to pretend too much. I didn’t have to pretend I was in love with her but pretend I wasn’t. I had to pretend it didn’t break my heart every time I went to pick her up and take her to her boyfriend. To look at her in the eyes and pretend I wasn’t in love with everything it was about her. It seriously sucked and I wa glad it was over. I was glad I was out of it and I would have a chance to get over her. She was going to a college in Texas to study medicine and I was staying here. I wouldn’t see her anymore and I’m sure the feeling would be gone if I ever did. I just needed time, like I needed time with any other person I liked. Ally had been that crush that was always there and would alway appear again whenever I thought it was gone but she was never fully gone, she was always there just not always on my mind.

“Are you ok?” I turned to see Camila looking worriedly at me.

“Yeah I’m ok.” I answered. I looked to see Ally coming toward me with a big giant frown on her face and her parents standing at the doorway.

“You did it.” She said with the frown. I made an apologetic face to try to convince to fool her parents.

“I guess I did, even though it wasn’t planned.”

“The job was done and thats what matters. I have to go, bye Lauren.”

“Goodbye Ally.” She turned around and walked out of my life.

_______________________________________________________

So this is a story I started writing a while ago but I wanted to write a couple of chapters before I posted the first one to see if I liked the story. It will be both a Camren and Alren story and I will choose as I write what the end game is or take your suggestions really. I have the first 3 chapters written and things planned so I should be able to upload at least once a week. I hope you like this story.