I Thought Trickery Was Your Brother's Thing

Hehehehh let's just pretend I wasn't gone for months :)))

Dean's POV
I couldn't believe my eyes. (Y/n) was friends with Lucifer. The devil. The one who had either killed or possessed most of our friends. Sam stood there in shock, unable to say anything. "Crowley, let her out of the cage." I growled in a low, angry voice. 

"Sam, Dean I can explain..." (y/n) started, but I cut her off, "Shut up, and come with us."

"No. Dean, it might seem weird, but Lucifer is my friend! We were wrong about him, he's not as horrible as we thought he was. He's smart, funny, and cute and I loooove him."

"What are you talking about?! He's a monster!" I roared. "I wouldn't say I'm that bad" laughed (y/n). But suddenly, it wasn't my sister standing in front of me, her figure morphed into Lucifer's. I looked to the cage and saw that (y/n) was in there instead.

"Lucifer, that was a little overboard. I wouldn't call you all that," yelled the real (y/n) from the cage. In front of me, Lucifer snapped his fingers and she was standing beside him.

"But... I thought you were powerless in there," Sam stuttered, seemingly regained his ability to speak. "Hey old roomie, long time no see. And, no I'm not powerless. Well, nearly, I can only do small things, like illusions. I just had to borrow your sister's face and wait until you dumbasses showed up and just let me out." I stared at (y/n), finally realizing what was going on. "Sammy, he must have her under some sort of angel mojo that controls her." 

Sam grunted in agreement, but (y/n) just laughed, "No, it's me. Ten years in hell can change a person you know. I'm not the same as I was when I was first trapped down here." I didn't believe that for one second, "The real (y/n) would never do this to us. We're not going to fall for your tricks Lucifer." The archangel's smile just grew wider, and suddenly my fist was hurtling towards him, wanting to wipe that look of amusement off his face. In a blink of my eye, Lucifer caught my punch, unharmed. His grip was tight, and I couldn't pull my arms back as he twisted it sideways, breaking it.

I yelled in pain and he let go, leaving the mangled arm to flop uselessly by my side. "Lucifer, you said you wouldn't hurt them!" yelled (y/n). Lucifer sighed, looking bored, "I said a lot of things, and most of them weren't true. Like when I said I would take you with me, refuse to fight Michael, blah blah blah. Yeah, I lied. I just needed you to escape." (Y/n) was speechless, and as Sam lunged forward to stab Lucifer with his angel blade we heard a flap of wings. Lucifer was gone.

"I guess that's really (y/n) then, huh?" Sam said quietly. As I remembered what my sister had said about Lucifer, I reached out with my good arm and grabbed her roughly on the shoulder, "YOU LET THIS HAPPEN" I yelled. "Dean," Sam started, "it wasn't her fault, he tricked her." I was blinded by rage, I wouldn't stand for this, "She said they were friends! Even if he had tricked her, she was still willing to be friends with him even after everything he's done!" 

"ENOUGH" yelled (y/n). She struggled out of my grip and glared up at me. "You guys left me down here, for ten years. The only friend I had turned out to be just using me. I'm done. I'm gonna hunt down that son of a bitch Lucifer and I will kill him. But not with you two. You left me in hell, guys, hell! I'm going on my own. Don't try to follow me or I will never speak to you again." She ran off to go find Crowley, who had fled a while ago. Sam and I stood in silence for a few seconds, processing everything. "You're gonna follow her, aren't you?" asked Sam. "Of course I am," I snapped back at him.