Chapter Nine: Rescuing Erza/Prepare For Battle!!

At the loyalty centre just in the centre of Seattle, Erza, who was locked into a cell, suddenly sees herself in the OASIS, as her avatar, but in work uniform. In the real world, Erza tries to take off the helmet, she felt it was stuck to her, no thanks to the strap locked underneath via strong magnets, and she couldn't remove it.

"Hey! Newbie, get to work." Scarlet looked over to see one of the Sixers ordering her to pick up what could be explosive charges. "Get to work!" He then zapped her, forcing her to her knees.

"Work violation. Work violation." An automatic voice blurred out overhead.

"Lay those charges every six feet." The Sixer ordered Scarlet, who reluctantly did so. But, as she does so, she could see other people around her being treated wrong, and forced into this slave labour.

"Hey, you! Those are explosives!" Erza looked to another worker nearby, who was in a cell opposite to her own, and he was shocked and he fell to his knees. "I.O.I will not reimburse any lost coin if you zero out. Keep it moving!"

Scarlet looked behind her, and to her shock, they were outside of Anorak's Castle. The castle was dark and foreboding, displaying darkness and fear, especially with the lava moat surrounding it.

At the castle, Nolan Sorrento, using his Avatar, which looks similar to that of Superman, in terms of facial and body structure, but wearing some kind of black combat suit combined with a tuxedo, with multicolour changing eyes, and showing dominance no matter where he travels, walked up to one of the Sixers.

"So what is this challenge, some sort of video game thing?" He asked the Sixer.

"An Atari 2600, sir." The soldier informed, as they look over a ledge to see a line of Sixers operating the video game, only for them to die, and fall through the ice. "And every game ever made for it, thousands of possibilities."

"Halliday, this is how you plan to resolve the fate of the world's most important economic resource?" Sorrento chuckled in amusement

"Halliday, this is how you plan to resolve the fate of the world's most important economic resource?" Sorrento chuckled in amusement. "Call me when you're close." He ordered, heading off to somewhere else in the castle.

"Yes, sir." The Sixer saluted, just as another Sixer falls through the ice.

"i-R0k, how are we doin'?" Sorrento asked the man in armour, walking up to him on a nearby ledge.

"To be honest, I think I need physical therapy because it's not..." i-R0K was then cut off by Sorrento.

"Is the Orb ready?" Sorrento asked.

"Um, as you wish." i-R0K grunts a little, pulling out a clear orb with some kind of hieroglyphic in the centre of it. "The Orb..."