First Meeting

You dusted of your skirt quickly before walking into the room where the YRNF (Young Republicans) meeting was about to take place. A cheeky smirk came across your face as you thought of all of the angry libtard protesters behind you. Just a few weeks ago your school had announced that, the one and only, Ben Shapiro was going to be speaking at the next event, and you were a HUGE fan.

To your dismay, however, upon  entering the room, your favorite person was not there.
" Where's Ben?" You asked casually, trying not to reveal you secret obsession you had with him.

"Probably stuck in traffic or dealing with those protesters. You know how violent they can get," one of your peers replied.

"Hah! Stupid libtards!" you remarked. The others in the room laughed in agreement.

You sat down in the seat closest to where Ben would be talking, you didn't want to miss his victory royale against all of those libtards.

It was a bit early yet, so you decided to engage in a more intellectual activity: reading, because your IQ is extremely high. The minutes flew by and the seats filled as you read. You took note of all the fat blue haired feminists waiting to get their chance to "totally recc!" Mr. Shapiro; however, little did they know that he was going to do the reckoning.

Before you knew it, your knight in shining armor, Ben Shapiro himself, had walked through the door. You composed yourself and tried not to cry like an insane fan. You put yourself together and stood up to shake is hand. The two of you shook hands and you introduced yourselves. As Ben went to the podium, you whispered to yourself, " I'm never washing this hand again". The man next to you gave you a strange look, to which to promptly apologized and sat up straight.

Ben was at the podium getting his notes in order, but as he was doing so, you noticed something: he was totally checking you out. 'He has a wife and kids!' you thought. Your fantasies got to be more important than your morals and so you were willing to do anything possible to win him over. 'By any means necessary'  you thought to yourself. This was going to be truly epic.

When Ben was done wrecking those angry soy boys and NPCs, you went up to him and tried to seduce him. You leaned up against the wall, unbuttoned the first few buttons on your shirt, and flipped your hair. "Hey there, bad boy" you winked, " I loved how you destroyed those stupid feminists with facts and logic. Maybe you could destroy something else later,". Seducing people wasn't exactly your forte, as you were a child of God; however, this wasn't just anybody, this was Ben Shapiro. You were going to try your damnedest to seduce him even if it didn't go as planned.

Ben blushed, and taking note of this you did too. He patted you on the shoulder and told you to meet him out back when this was over. He was trying to make it seem as if you two were just having a regular conversation— he didn't want anymore controversies attached to his name. He walked off, and while doing so, looked back at you and winked.

About an hour later, when everyone had cleared out, you met him behind the building