Chapter 6 - Pride Friends

~~~ Holcum

He looked around the hanger bay and nodded, "Good job getting things set up. Cover fire from the shuttles, good cover with the boxes of ingots." He looked around and noticed a number of weld marks, Welded things shut I see. Good, what are behind them?"

"Viewers and weapons. The weapons aren't anything we need to worry about. Can't penetrate the armor. Viewers are a different matter. Might give the reptiles a view of what we're doing." They didn't know the reptiles were subordinant to the Queen.

He considered what he'd been told and nodded, "What about the doors?" That was the important issue to him.

"The door to the right is open to vacumn. The central door isn't but we can't fit more than one or two at a time. The other door? Not sure how wide it is. General guess is it's as wide as the other passage." He was considering the vacuum sealed door, "Might need to consider the e-lock gate. No clue as to why it's vacumn sealed. Might be damage from the fitghters or might be due to the reptiles." He wasn't going to try and guess.

Holcum glanced at the door, "Install the lock and we'll go and take a look. Going to bring it to the fuckers. I lost my mate bond and they are going to pay. By the Ancestors they are going to pay. Going to fuck the shit out of them." He screamed inside of his armor.

"Can do sir and based on what we've seen they are going to be toast." He sent someone to pull out the e-lock out of storage, "So when are you thinking about attacking? The troops are rested and ready to screw with someone. Not sure it helps but they are as angry as you are sir. They want to fuck with those who caused this."

"We are going on a rampage. They are going to feel our anger. Get the e-vac secured and we're going to have fun." He howled again since they didn't know what sort of whoop ass they'd opened. They were going to kick ass and take names, "Sooner than later. Want it done now."

"Working on it sir, heavy weapons and everything. They are going to feel your pain." He was feeling the pain from Holcum and they were going to do their best to ensure those who were responsible feel the pain.

Even as they were talking several techs were installing the e-lock. He called for the troops and had section C to keep watch. They had the heaviest weapons though the grenade launcher might be a problem. Tossing a grenade at a door might be problematic. It was heavy and tossed a massive grenade.

"Good, going to kill someone. Want blood. Want to scream at the loss." He had blood in his eyes, "Considering asking if anyone wants to be turned."

"Most of us would be willing to sir. Know it takes time for it to process so only one or two at a time. We'll think about it. What are your plans with the door and the e-lock? Open and go for a reconnaissance?" He was feeling blood thirsty and they could tell.

"Yup. Going to take one team and see what we find. Before then everyone's going to get sleep and the lovely paste." He could almost see people shuddering in their armor, "Hey, not sure which is worse, that stuff or rat burgers. Where's the lizard?" He finally remember about it. Even as he was asking he saw him tied to one of the shuttle landing struts.

"He's being a pain and keeps trying to get free. No idea what he's saying but he keeps snarling at us. He calmed down a bit after using a knife on their pathetic armor. I think he got the idea when I offered to cut a finger off." Now the lizard was simply sitting there glaring at them.

Holcum clomped over and stared at the creature and laughed when it tried to kick him and squatted down. He ignored the foot since there wasn't anyway he could hurt or damage the armor. Even with his strength Holcum didn't think he could damage it. He grabbed the chin of the lizard and leaned forward, "Don't know if you can hear me but I'll learn your language so I can explain my displeasure to you." His voice was a snarl.