ChApTeR 2

I heard a voice from the background says ” Welcome fans… here is One Directionnnn” and they all came on the stage. The fans went crazy, or should I say Directioners. I wondered if there was anyone like me, who doesn’t want to be here.

Harry’s Point of View:

As I hear the fans scream, I ask myself how the boys and i haven’t gone deaf. Oh well. I stare into the crowd, as usual, there was a huge crowd of screaming fans.

I was tired of doing concerts, I just wanted to take a rest, but I realized I couldn’t. I heard Liam welcome everyone, saying he’s Liam. Then, everyone in our group mentioned our names. Saying our names all the time was boring, it wasn’t as if there was anyone here that didn’t know our names, god, we are one of the most famous people in the world. I felt a little depressed, because we were already here for about three days, and we didn’t get to go sightseeing and we were in New York City. The. City. That. Never. Sleeps. We start singing the song that made us so famous, ‘What Makes You Beautiful’ and see smiles on all of our fans faces. I guess that cheered me up a little, but I still wasn’t as happy as I should’ve been.

I was living the dream, I was Harry Freaking Styles, but at this concert I felt different… We kept on singing till it was our last song, and I pulled in the boys. “Guys, are you ready to serenade to crazy screaming fans.” I say as I smile. “Oh yeah.” they all say. We each walk away, and Louis says into the microphone “Okay, now three lucky fans will get to get serenaded and Harry, Nial, and Zayn will choose the three lucky fans. I look into the crowd, searching, and searching till I find the girl I would serenate too. She is beautiful, and I think, the only one that does not have make up on, she looks so natural and perfect. I go to her and put my hand out for her to take. While, Niall takes the girl next to her, and Zayn takes another girl.

Addison’s point of view:

I smile, while looking at Niall taking his hand out for Clover. Yes! I knew that he would like her, my best friend is so kind, she deserves to get serenaded to. Even though I hate One Direction so much, I might as well smile. I look front again, and see a hand out for me, and see the guy that was named Harry holding his hand out for me. I was about to explode, my face starting to turn red, and that’s when he decided to speak.

“So, would you like for me to stand here all day in this position or are you going to grab my hand? He said while giving a smirk. Eww. I hated Harry out of the whole band, he always made think bad of the band the most, since he was disgusting. I turned the TV on so many times to see his face always popping out, and something almost said about him, and how he was such a disgusting flirt that always gets what he wants.

“I’m sorry, but-“ I said, until interrupted by Clover, saying go from the stage. “So, princess want to come on the stage?” “Actually n-“ this time he interrupted me and said to all of the crowd, “This girl must be so shocked to see me but then again I am Harry Styles. “ I took his hand right that moment, trying to show that I didn’t really care what he did, I only said yes because my friend said to go. I went up the stage, and he started talking to me getting closer and closer every second. “So what’s your name?” he asked me.

“My name is Addison Simmons.” “Hey babe, so long have you been a fan? Was it since the x-factor?” I paused, and then spoke. “Actually, I’m not a fan, my friend is though. She’s with the blondie, I mean Niall. I barely knew you guys before the concert, though my best friend right there does. What can I say- I’m just not a fan. I don’t really like you especially.”

And then I saw him smiling. “You not a fan, impossible. Plus, how could you not like me?” and then he gave me the microphone and I started getting an attitude. “Oh really, does every person in the world have to like you- I mean that you’re not the total package. You’re just a flirt, thinking that your charm works on everybody. Oh well, I’m sorry but your charm does not work on me. I barely know you, so why would I live my life all around you? You’re not that special. I know everything about everyone in this band that I need to.

Zayn for instance, is the mysterious guy that is part sexy. I say out of the whole band even though I don’t really like it, he would be my favorite. I saw Zayn Malik blush right then and there. “Then there is Louis, he is serious yet funny, a perfect combination. Nail over there, is the cute and adorable one that every girl basically likes. Why wouldn’t someone, unlike you he is nice and caring.”There’s Liam, and he is cute too, and as my best friend says a lot, the guy that acts like a father but still an amazing person. He could get any girl he likes. You see then there is you, the flirter in the group. I hate the way you act sometimes, I kind of just want to laugh at everything you do. You think that you’re the best, and you know what? Well, you’re not. I bet I could sing better than you right now.“Oh okay, then sing right now, and let’s see.” He says a little annoyed but still smiling.

I sing the song “Part of Me, and then realize that though hesitant in the beginning I was enjoying this. All the fans were clapping, and I saw Harry’s jaw dropped. Then I stopped at the line “This is the part of me that you’re never ever gonna take away from me no!”and I hear the crowd cheer so loud. Right then and there, I smiled knowing people actually like hearing my voice and walked down getting back in the crowd. I look at Harry to see that he is completely utterly shocked, and I give a refreshing smile.

Harry’s point of view:

Man, that girl was not only hot, but could sing too. My heart started beating faster, and I just stared at her till she saw me and gave a smile. She hates me, but I have an interest in her. She’s so different, not caring that I’m famous or anything and talking to me like a normal person, except the fact that she hated me. I would have to change that. My eyes, dimples, and hair might change her. That is if I see her ever again. I need to get her number, and soon before the concert is over. I notice that there was a backstage pass in her pocket, and I smiled knowing that was my chance. I should’ve been mad at her for embarrassing me in front of everyone like that but what could I do, I just fell for her. Her luscious brown hair with lighter brown highlights in a bun, her beautiful eyes and they were plain brown… oohh but her face and cheekbones. She is perfect and hates me….. oh wait.

You’re Harry Edward Styles. You could get anyone you wanted to… everyone loves you, that is except for her. Why get stuck up on her, she’s one out of millions. Girls love you, just have one of them over today your house today and your fine. Oh shit… wait what was her name oh yeah….Addison. She has backstage passes and once she sees you you’ll fall for her again. I need her… she makes me feel good and whenever I see her I have butterflies in my stomach and just want to lean in and kiss her. Too bad Harry, if you did, she would slap you. How did I hold in the urge not to kiss her when she was talking and singing? “Harry come here, the concert is over but people have backstage passes and want to meet us. All of us.” Louis screamed slightly smiling.

I walked over, ready to see her again. I was so going to get her to fall in love with me. I need her and want her to be with me. She will be mine…. I am after all Harry Styles… the charmer.

Addisons point of view:

I showed that Harry Styles who he really was. A player, a jerk, and a big a**. Oh well, not like I would see him anymore, I’m not using the backstage passes at all. Clover can go, but I just need to go home, my voice hurt, and I had a headache. “Hey, Clover? I’m going to grab a taxi and get home, thanks for this great day at the One Direction Concert. See you tomorrow, since tomorrow is our day of the week that we visit Central Park and feed the pigeons. Bye.” I saw as her smile faded but I knew she understand how I felt.“Sure, see you tomorrow.” Clover said slowly, and gave a tiny smile to me again.

That moment, I walked away and left the concert and went straight home. While in the taxi, I thought all about the things that happened that day.

I felt kind of sorry for speaking to Harry that way, but he deserved it. Thinking every girl obsesses over him, yeah right. I walked in, and Jayden came in and slapped me.

“How could you talk to him like that? You know what, go upstairs and don’t come down for dinner. I already told mom, and she agreed. You humiliated us, and almost ruined any chances I would have with him in the future since I was related to you. Stupid girl. I was this close to punching you. You’re lucky you got a slap instead. Go.” She said that and i knew she went to the concert; all i did though was touch my cheek. It hurt so bad, and I decided I would never ever, see or talk to One Direction if I met them again. I giggled. Like I would meet them ever again. I changed into my pajamas with hearts all over them, and slept on my bed. Tears fell from my eyes, I knew that I’ve been crying ever since my mom and dad died. However that was going to change right when I got that acceptance letter.

IF I get the acceptance letter.