Chapter Six

Jungkook tried to give pleading puppy eyes to get out of it.

"I'll let you do it by yourself" Namjoon said with a sigh.

Jungkook pouted a bit and got up, still sleepy and rubbed his eyes going to the bathroom.

"Good boy" Namjoon said and followed him in there.

Jungkook got a damp cloth and tried to wash his tail gently as Namjoon waited patiently and leaning against the counter.

Jungkook let out soft moans while doing so but soon finished.

Namjoon got turned on by the boy's moans but tried not to get hard.

Jungkook dried his tail off and tried not to get hard too.

Namjoon tried to look away but couldn't.

Jungkook walked up to him and Namjoon watched the boy as he got closer.

"What is it kitten?" Namjoon said with a smile. Jungkook smiled back "finished?" He asked the older male.
==========================

"Hmm, let me see" Namjoon said and grabbed his tail, 'looking' at it.

Jungkook moaned and tried not to get hard. Namjoon moved his hands around to 'make sure it was clean', and smirked as the boy let out a moan.

Jungkook ended up getting hard and rutting against the males leg.

Namjoon smirked more and helped the boy by pushing his leg up against his rutting.

After a while Namjoon grabbed his shoulders and pushed him against the wall. Jungkook moaned from the males roughness.

Namjoon got down on his knees and pulled the boy closer. Jungkook's tail was twitching like crazy.

Namjoon started bobbing his head up and down on his length.

Jungkook was moaning loudly as Namjoon grabbed his tail and played with it while still bobbing his head fast.

Jungkook came pretty quickly.
==========================

Namjoon swallowed all of it. "Now let's go" he said and left the bathroom.

Jungkook took a few seconds to register the pleasure stopped and he followed the male.

Namjoon fixed his hair and held his hand out to the boy who gladly took it. Then led the boy outside to his car.

After they both got in the car Namjoon started driving.

Namjoon noticed the boy was falling asleep "I told you if you were tired you should've stayed home"

Jungkook curled up on the seat "but I didn't want to be alone"

"How about you take a quick nap. I will wake you up when we get to the store" Namjoon pet the boy's head and then set his hand on his upper, inner thigh giving it a little squeeze.

He nodded and closed his eyes, letting out a sleepy moan.

Namjoon glanced down and realized he was still hard from earlier. He sighed and thought to himself 'I'll take care of this when I get there'

Jungkook had already fallen asleep and about 20 minutes they finally got to the store.

Namjoon was in relief that Jungkook was still asleep.
==========================

Namjoon took out his member after parking and stroked himself.

He let out quiet moans to not wake the boy at first, but when he got closer to his climax they got louder.

Jungkook's sensitive ears made him wake up when the male moaned louder.

Namjoon's eyes were shut and his head was back as he stroked himself, not aware of the boy that had woken up already.

Jungkook moves on the floor infront of the males fest and moves his hands before taking the males member into his mouth.

"A-ahh" Namjoon let out a loud moan of shock and pleasure.

Jungkook sucked and bobbed his head faster.

Namjoon grabbed his hair and started making his pace faster, which made Jungkook gag but he didn't pull away.

Namjoon came without warning "Swallow it. All of it" he commanded seductively.

Jungkook swallowed and pulled away, holding his tongue out to show he did.

"Good boy" Namjoon cooed and cupped the boy's cheeks, Jungkook purred.

"Let's go inside now"

Jungkook nodded and got out of the car with Namjoon.

Jungkook bounced around a bit, full of energy.

Namjoon grabbed his hand and they walked inside together.
_____________________________________________________
Love you babes!!💞
~Lee💍