My Angels - Gabriel x Berkley

Hello, lovely people. I didn't edit this or reread it. It's a straight copy & paste from the Rated R scenes before I deleted my account! Hopefully it isn't too cringe. Whenever I have time I will rewrite this into something better. Hopefully.

Gabriel's p.o.v.

He unplugged the drain helped me out of the tub, getting down on one knee to dry off my feet and legs before wrapping a towel around my waist and taking one to my hair leaving it damp with some dry patches.

"Go lay on my bed and wait for me." He kissed my cheek and escorted me to the bathroom door, then I was on my own. Looking all over his room for my bag I whined when I couldn't find it, hurrying over to Berkleys dresser and pulling on one of his boxers and shirts, that hung low on me.

I turned back around and took a seat on his bed facing the wall opposite from the door.
"You'll just be disappointed." I whined, my heart was beating in my chest, as he grabbed my member. No! He would feel it! I pushed on his chest, shoulders anything I could frantically.

He stopped, looking me in the eyes. "No. I will show you I wont."

The determination in his eyes scared me, but excited me at the same time. It wasn't the sex I was so worried about, it was the reaction he would have to my body. What if he didn't like me, what if when he saw it he freaked out. And what if he wants to... You know, participate in vaginal but the condom breaks! I bit my lip, kneading it with my teeth.

I was startled when a pair of lips met my neck, "Hey." He ran his tongue along a path to my ear and licked the lobe. "Why did you put on clothes?" He put one hand on my waist, and other on my hip turning me around.

"I don't know." I whispered shyly.

"What do you mean?" His breath fanned my face the smell of peppermint flooded my sense and I nearly moaned when his hand ran up my leg, stopping just above my knee where the boxers stopped.

"I just..." I licked my lips, frowning as his eyes flickered to them, "I don't know if you will like me."

"We'll go slow." He reasoned. I nodded hesitantly.

"Just..." I awkwardly tried to reposition myself on his lap, but i could do so with out brushing his hard on that was straining against his boxers. "I don't know what to do." I admitted keeping my hands on my chest because I didn't know where to put them.

"Hmm, lay down." I nodded again, holding onto his shoulder as he moved our position, so he sat between my legs then setting them on his thighs, and letting them fall behind him, staring down at me hungrily.

He started again, placing the palms of his hands below my knees and rubbing them back and forth, making goose bumps appear on my arms and legs.

Berkleys eyes were trained on mine so intensely it made me shiver, his hands slid up to my thighs massaging them gently before leaning down and capturing my lips with his, he opened my mouth with his tongue and devoured me, his tongue poked around my mouth, over and under my lips, distracting me as his hands went under the fabric of my boxers and gripped my cheeks as he rocked against me harder.

"Berkley!" I moaned, rolling my head to the side as he practically humped me. My blood boiled and went to my lower regions. His headboard bunked against the wall silently. When I felt his hands move from my boxers to my back I gasped, he was going to take my shirt off! "N... No!" I gasped, arching my back in a weak attempt to stop him.

"Gabriel." His voice whispered in my ear, he put his lower body on mine and that simple act drove me crazy. "What did I tell you in the bath? Your beautiful." I melted onto the bed as he spoke those words. His shirt was off me in an instant and he set his hand just about my scar and ran his hands up my stomach and to my nipples, rubbing them, twerking them with his thumb and index finger, then replacing those with his mouth.