I can't hear you... But I wish I Could - Tyler and Owen

"Prove it," he whispered while pulling away. "Prove it," he repeated, his breath fanning my face. I let out a shaky breath, letting my eyes trail up from his lips to his light brown eyes. "Prove it," he said one last time, moving in to brush his lips against mine.

Tyler's p.o.v

He grabbed me by the collar of my shirt, crushing his lips to mine, and pulling me into a slow, sweet, yet heated kiss.

I quickly took control, running my tongue over his bottom lip, plunging the muscle in when he parted his lips. Our tongue's collided, twisting, and flicking before I pulled away.

"Move to the side," I mumbled, watching as Owen made room for me to wedge between the two front seats, and into the back.

I sat down in the middle, watching closely as Owen climbed onto my lap, his hands balled into fists in his lap. He looked every, but at me. His face was beat red, and at first I was confused to why before I noticed the tent in his pants.

"Excited?" I chuckled, leaning forward to press my lips to the side of his mouth. Owen licked his lips, tilting his head forward, but I pulled away. "Talk to me," I mumbled, pressing my lips against his jaw.

"I... I don't know what to say."

I ran my hand up his back, and grabbed a handful of his hair, pulling just hard enough for his head to go back. I leaned in again, this time licking a hot trail up his throat. I pulled back for a moment to grab the hem of his shirt, motioning for him to lift up his arms, and tugging the wet fabric off, and throwing it to the front of the vehicle.

"Move your hips for me," I instructed.

I wrapped my lips around one of his nipples, gripping his hip with one had as I rocked myself against him. It felt good, and Owen must have agreed, because he let out a loud, throaty moan.

"Just like that," I encouraged, moving the other hand to pinch his other perk nipple.

God. His body was smooth, and practically shined. He had a couple scars littered across his chest that I intended to lick, and kiss. I intended to cherish his body like it deserved to be.

"Tyler!" he moaned, his back arching as I nibbled on his nipple.

I toyed with the bud a little longer before gently nudging him off me. "Lay on the seat," I murmured, helping him get his leg over my lap.

He fell back against the seats, one hand falling to the floor, while the other grabbed the handle of the door which was just above his head. I moved over him, positioning myself so both of his legs were on either side of my waist. I used what little space there was between the edge of the seat, and him to rest my arm before grabbing his lips with my own.

We kissed deeply, our tongues mingling, our teeth clinking against one another's every once and a while. Owen was the first to pull away, inhaling deeply, and turning his head to the side to hide the blush he was sporting on the apples of his cheeks.

I chuckled against his jaw, taking this time to place a string of kisses along his jawline to his neck where I licked, sucked, and nibbled enough to give him a mark.

One of Owen's hands found their way to the nape of my neck, and his fingers curled around my locks, but didn't pull.

"It tickles," he mumbled as I let my lips trail down the middle of his chest.

I raised a brow, moving up, and over top of him once more. "What does? Do you want me to stop?"

He blushed, shaking his head. "No, it just feels weird." He ran his hand along my cheek, his fingers brushing the ingrowing stubble.