♡Chapter 20♡

Gyuri's POV
I stopped sobbing and wipe my tears away when my phone rang. I quickly answered it without checking the callers name.

"Hello?"

"Ms. Gyuri sajangnim ordered me to call you to go to his office right now" His secretary said to me.

I froze and didn't say anything. What am i going to do?

"Miss Gyuri?"

"Ah n-ne I'm on my way..." I said and hang up the call and quickly went to the yg building. So this is how my beautiful life ends.

__________

I breath in and out first before knocking sajangnim's office.

As i knock his secretary greeted me.

"Miss Gyuri come in" His secretary said as she opened the door more.

As i entered inside i saw a familiar figure sitting infront of sajangnim.

"J-jinhwan?"

Jinhwan turned around and his eyes widened when he saw me.

"Gyuri?" Jinhwan said.

"Now Gyuri take a seat and let's start discussing this" Yang Hyunsuk said as he both look at us.

I nervously sit down beside Jinhwan.

Jinhwan suddenly holds my hand that made me look at him and he gave me reassuring smile.

"So how long are you two dating?" Sajangnim said.

"7 months" we said both.

"To be honest i already know that you two are dating I'm just observing you two from afar"

My eyes widened. What the heck?!?

"You know that they have a dating ban right?"

"Y-yes..." I said and look down because i couldn't look straight to his eyes.

"Its okay. If you two are happy with each other i'll let you both and Gyuri save my daughter and without her my daughter will be probably in a critic condition. Let's just announce it officially on Saturday? I still need to fix this stuff because there's a lot of interviewer are calling me so i better answer them araso? I suggest you two do not go outside yet just stay in your dorm and apartment until i finished this araso?" Sajangnim said.

That's it???

I'm still so shocked and still processing to what he just said i just got back into myself when Jinhwan tap my shoulder.

"We will sajangnim" We said both.

"Okay that's all. Congrats and take care both of you" He said and smiled.

"Thank you Sajangnim!!!" We both bowed to him and smiled.

As soon as we get outside of his office Jinhwan and I hugged each other tightly.

"Told ya" Jinhwan said and winked at me.

I chuckled and pinch his nose.

I didn't know that Yang Hyunsuk is nice i thought Jinhwan and I will be parted but i guess we really are meant to each other.

We headed to the dance studio where the other members are. I can't wait to tell them!!

Jinhwan and I planned to trick the members that sajangnim doesn't support our relationship. This will be fun lols.

As Jinhwan opened the door the members stopped practicing and quickly headed to us.

"Hyung! What happened!?"