♡Chapter 3♡

As i wake up on my cozy bed i feel relief because today we don't have that much schedule but i still need to go to work because i need to take care of the other groups. iKON don't have a schedule today so they will have their free time and spent their time with their families and friends.

My phone rings i checked who's calling me and its Seohyun.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Gyuri!! You going to work today?" Seohyun said.

"Sadly.. Yes"

"Aww why!?"

"I want a double salary so yeah"

"That's a bummer, oh well let's just hang out next time or tomorrow bye!"

"Bye take care"

As soon as i arrive on YG Building i met Jisoo of BlackPink.

"Oh Gyuri!!" Jisoo hugged me as soon as she saw me i hug her back too. Jisoo is my friend since they were still a trainee here in YG.

"Jisoo!! How are you?" I ask her after our hug.

"I'm Fine were still busy we have so many schedules today" Jisoo sighed.

"I'll help you guys! iKON is taking their break right now so i don't have much to do and I'm sure that you guys only got a few staffs and someone said the other staff take their break"

"Sure!! And yep some of our staffs take their break and how about you? Your suppose to have your break too right?" Jisoo asked.

"Nah there's nothing to do in my house though and i need to go to work even if its my break so that i can get double salary hehe" Jisoo just laughed.

"Okay, Let's go inside now and if we finish today's schedule early let's go hang out its been a while since we hang out tho" I smiled and agreed to her.

"Sure!!"

As we headed inside the YG building I saw Jinhwan along with Junhoe. Jinhwan just look at me with his cold eyes and immediately look away.

"Annyeong" me and Jisoo said and bowed to them. Junhoe smiled at us and bowed while Jinhwan only just bowed and left with Junhoe. I wonder where they are going? For sure they will drink again for some wine.

"Seems like Jinhwan has an interest to you" Jisoo said while were walking heading to the yg's cafeteria.

"How do you say so?" i raised my eyebrows.

"Well, I noticed that he's been looking at you since yesterday"

"Impossible he's so cold you know and he only talks to his members and his manager and I'm just a staff and he is an idol"

"Well its still possible I'm supporting you two if you two date each other and.. I bet you like him?" Jisoo smirked.

"Well... Uhmm who wouldn't have a crush on him?" I said. Ugh i feel like I'm blushing.

Jisoo laughed and pinch my cheeks.

When we arrived to their studio I saw jisoo's other members sitting on the couch.

"Sorry I'm late hehe" Jisoo said.

"Its okay Unnie let's start recording now" Jennie said. She smiled at me and I smiled at her back before she enters the recording room.

"Oh Gyuri right? Can you bring us two coffee? Thanks" The producer said to me i just nodded and quickly headed to the yg cafeteria.

As I arrived to the cafeteria i saw Donghyuk eating some ramyun alone. When he saw he smiled big.