Whoa he know her?...

"How dare you say my full name huh? " Spike said...

"Shvt your fucking mouth off!! " I shouted her..

I immediately make a type of fire ball that can burn your skin, bone even your spirit in just a second..

It looks like a fireball with a black shadows.. And a white electric effects..

"Fire huh? " Spike ask me while he raised her one eyebrow..

"So what! "

"Tsk.. "

Sir Greg shows her wond! A magic wond!.. Well he's a wizard of course he needed a wond to cast some spells. Tsk.

"Are you sure you can beat me? " He ask..

"Tsk.dont be so confident you jerk! " I said with a angry tone...

And I prepare my self to attack her...

I throw her some of my fireballs I made but  he just simply throw it back to me.. He use her powers to reverse my attacks...

Shjt we can't beat her... I wish he doesn't have the ability to control the gravity.. It makes my job even harder.

>_<"

Sir Greg wants to struck her a incredible light to spike but it didn't struck her... Then he cast some more spells but same thing happened...

Ugh no its no time to watch her fighting. It's time to make my turn...

I spread her some fires and I make a laser made of flames  and it hit her to her side...

"Ahh" He shout in pain. Yes I hit her! Ooooo it look painful to her.. Yeah we will win this match....

"You" He said with a fiercefull voice..

"You hurt? " I said her with a annoying face..

"You you will pay for this" He said but now..

He run to my place and punch my stomach...

I feel like my whole spirit jumps when the moment he punch me...

He have a super strength

It hurts me a lot!! I fly because of what he did! And now I'm laying down the ground.. Staring to the sky.. Blood flows to my mouth then to my cheeks.. I cant even move...

"Jett! " I hear Sir Greg called my name..

I look to her place I see that he looks worried...

He's the only one fighting, he can't beat spike like that.. We can't beat her.. But we have to try and try...

I try to stand up, I know it's hard to stand up when somebody punch you with the super strength ability...

I face spike with a bad glare..
Breath in breath out!! Ok I can do this..

I think I will use my sword right now! The who brings khen into this hospital, the sword who poisoned khen..

Ugh..

I increase my flames and slowly shaping the sword. It's pretty detail but it's good...

First thing I do is to make a blade, then the handle, and the final move.. The power. It should be powerful and when if no. Well easy you can't beat the target...

And then I finally made my sword. It looks like a fire sword with a some dragons design...and with fire effects too..

"Let's do it together" Sir Greg said with me while her wond is lighting up.. I think he will cast some powerful spells just to beat this guy!...

Love bitesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें