Chapter twenty nine

Start from the beginning

“Yeah, don't you drive any?”
“No not yet”
“I still got to learn” Brandon added.

“Well I wouldn't mind teaching you sometime” Damien offered, now that you look at it, Brandon and Damien did have a lot of similar features, if you didn't know then you would think they were brothers.

“Hope you're okay there Ella?”
“Huh?” Damien's question caught Ella off guard.

“He is asking if you're alright” I said.

“I know but why?” Ella answered.
Damien giggled, I guess he liked the effect he had on Ella.

“I'm good” she finally answered, embarrassed by her reaction.

“Hope you're good Paige?” Brandon asked mockingly trying to imitate Damien. I immediately kicked him by his seat.
“Ouch what was that for?”
Brandon whaled and we all laughed.

***
Well the camping site was lovely it had a nice view, the trees were so beautiful with purple flowers, Brandon said this particular ones only blossomed during summer which was kind of cool.

“So are we going to make our tents now?” Ella asked.

“Yeah, you do know how to make a tent right?” Damien asked and walked up to her as she looked confused with all the stuffs.

“Well the orphanage doesn't really take us camping”

“Oh I see, well” he held her hand and immediately her cheeks flushed red. “I could help you if you want me to” he smiled at her, and she nodded.

“Don't you like how cozy they look?” I turned to Brandon, He smiled at me he knew I was happy at Ella and Damian waste getting along so well.

“Well we should better set up our tents too” I said and got up for the log of wood I was sitting on.

***
After a long while of setting everything up we were finally all done and the sun had set quite early so the little bond fire was already set up.

“What's camping without a camp story?” Brandon asked, we all laid down around the fire.

“Well I've got no stories in mind” Damien said.

“How about we do something else” I stood up with a smile. “How about we talk about our biggest fear and toss a paper into the fire and watch it burn our fears away”

They all smiled at me, I guess they liked the idea.

“So I'll go first” I said and picked up a plain paper from my bag.

“So my name is Paige Knight, and a few months ago I was raped by someone I had feelings for the longest time and I guess now I'm just scared, scared that no one is really who they seem and soon we would all shred our skins away. But when I look at you guys and I see all the smile and love I don't want to be afraid anymore cause now I'm sure genuine people still exist” I smiled and tossed my paper in the fire.

They all clapped and soon Damien got on his feet with his own paper.

“Well I'm Damien, I lost my parents in a tragic car accident and since then I can't sleep without reliving the torments in my head and suddenly I'm scared, scared that I don't even have a name to myself, I'm scared that I'm going to get attached” he paused and looked at Ella. “ That I'm going to love someone so deeply and I'm going to lose my mind and one day I'm going to watch that person die too” tears rolled down his eyes, I never imagined I would ever see Damien cry.

Ella walked up to him and held him.
“I'm Ella, and I also have no name to myself, I don't even have any memories of what my family looked like, sometimes I wish I wasn't me, sometimes I wished I had a normal family like everyone else around me and am scared, scared that I'm going to grow up and have a family and I wouldn't even know what to do Because I never had one of my own” she smiled at Damien, and they tossed their paper into the fire together, holding each other's hand tightly.

They both went back to take their seat on the floor while Brandon got up to say his.

“Hi I'm Brandon and I know I have messed up in life, I know I have made so many mistakes in life and I'm sorry for each and everything I've done and the people I've hurt. And I know we all are going to die one day but I'm scared, scared I won't ever have a family of my own, scared I won't be able to love the woman embedded in my heart, I'm scared I won't be there for my mom”

He closed his eyes trying to hold back his tears, but they were stronger than him, so they came rushing out.

“I'm scared of death!, I don't want to die and I'm so scared” Brandon threw his paper into the fire and broke down in tears we all stood up and got down to hug him and comfort him and then we watched all the papers burn, we watched all our fears burn away.

***
“Hey Paige are you still awake?” Brandon whispered into my tent.

“Yeah” I said and got out

“Damien and Ella are missing”

“Huh!” I screamed but Brandon quickly held my mouth.

“Follow me” he instructed and grabbed me by the hand, we walked quickly into the woods, and I was curious about what Brandon wanted to show me.

Soon Damien and Ella were in front to me they couldn't see us, but we could see them, and they were kissing so hard.

“Wow!” I exclaimed. “That's so intense”
I smiled at Brandon who was smiling back at me.

“Well we shouldn't interrupt the love birds our deed is done” I smirked at Brandon, and we left as quickly as we came.

***
“And I think I owe you something” I said to Brandon as he dropped me off at my tent.

“You do?” He looked confused.
But I just pushed him into my tent and unto the floor.

“So I just burnt away my fears, guess what that means” I smirked and took off my top revealing my red silk bra.

Brandon smiled widely and I jumped on him, kissing him fiercely, we were both starved from passion and needed to be feed. I quickly took his shirt and shorts off. He caressed every part of my body, playing passionately with my nipple, he teased me and I couldn't help but moan.

He trailed kissed down to my tummy, and then he took my red panties off and had my legs spread open, he placed his head in between my legs having the fest of him life, I screamed in pleasure and held black hair pulling him deeper into me.

“I love you” he raised him head up and said to me.

“I love you too”

“Let's enjoy this like it was our last” he said to me and put himself inside me and I let out a cry of pleasure.

We knew we didn't have much time, we knew any day could be the end, but as he moved back and forth inside of me I didn't think it would be our last, I didn't want it to be but I guess it didn't matter what I wanted.

Because I was going to lose Brandon earlier than I had hoped.

A/N: hope you liked the chapter? Pls don't forget to click the cute star and leave a comment below...love you❤